Light filled townhouse with nature on the doorstep, close to coffee at the Knox, markets and tram!
In a peaceful corner of the Solstice complex, close to Mt. Majura nature trails, yet within easy reach of coffee shops, Farmers’ Markets and the City centre via light rail, this stylish townhouse offers a bright formal lounge, spacious, open plan casual living areas integrated with outdoor living space, and generous bedrooms.
Overlooking nature strips sheltered by ornamental pear trees, the home has excellent street appeal, the rendered exterior having been refreshed in recent months.
The light filled formal lounge offers a welcoming introduction and features high ceilings, LED downlighting and neutral white décor. Winter sunlight pours into the room, which enjoys a private outlook over a small reserve to open land, and there is a glass fronted bookcase to one side.
The spacious, open plan living area enjoys an ideal north-east aspect. Full length windows and three sets of sliding doors maintain continuity with the spacious outdoor entertaining area, enhancing space and light. Smart Roman blinds furnish all windows in the casual living area and formal lounge, while neutral wool carpet features on both levels.
The contemporary kitchen showcases a large stone island bench, Miele oven, gas cooktop, semi-integrated dishwasher and sleek joinery.
Comfort throughout is ensured by ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
On the light and airy upper level a study area leads to spacious second and third bedrooms, both offering built-in robes and a leafy private outlook.
The segregated master suite offers a view to Mt. Majura and has a sliding door onto the balcony, a walk-in robe and roomy ensuite with dual basins. Both bathrooms feature quality contemporary finishes.
On the lower level, the laundry leads through to a powder room.
The paved entertaining courtyard is the perfect place to relax, enjoying the peace and tranquillity, and has an outdoor kitchen with built-in barbeque and range hood, as well as the main open area, bordered by mature plantings. A raised veggie bed is productive, and conveniently situated near the kitchen.
There is internal access to the double garage, fitted with an auto, panel lift door and double doors at the back leading to the courtyard garden, providing useful access especially when entertaining.
There is a real sense of community within the complex and a group of residents enjoy walking their dogs together on Mt. Majura, while many enjoy meeting in the inviting outdoor common areas. As well there is a Facebook group for residents to keep in touch.
The brilliant location is close to open land, even some contented cows on pasture, yet just a stroll to the Farmers’ Markets or to Watson for coffee, fresh pastries and bread! Majura Primary is within walking distance. Enjoy the many nature trails on Mt. Majura, right on the doorstep, and of course a light rail stop is close by.
– Stylish townhouse in the peaceful Solstice complex, a short walk to Mt. Majura, shops and tram
– Recently refreshed exterior adds to street appeal, complemented by well maintained gardens
– Light filled formal lounge enjoys private outlook to nature strip and open land
– North-east aspect to spacious open plan casual living area, with open perspective to entertaining
– Three sets of glass doors in casual living area open onto generous entertaining space
– High ceilings with LED downlighting, neutral white décor and wool carpet throughout the home
– Spacious modern kitchen features stone island bench and Miele oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Roman blinds furnish all full length windows in casual living area and formal lounge
– Useful shelving units in casual living and formal lounge
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures comfort on both levels
– NBN fibre to the premises
– Light and airy upper level has a study area with a built-in desk, leading to bedrooms
– Master bedroom has view to Mt. Majura, door to balcony, walk-in robe, ensuite and slimline heater
– Other generous bedrooms offer built-in robes and treetop outlook
– Spacious main bathroom and ensuite have quality finish
– Laundry on lower level leads to powder room
– Instantaneous hot water
– Covered section of entertaining has built-in barbeque, with a raised veggie bed in the open area
– Back to base security system
– Internal access to double garage, fitted with auto panel lift door and rear access to garden
– Friendly, community minded complex where residents often gather or walk dogs together
– Brilliant location, close to Mt. Majura nature trails, Farmers’ Markets and light rail
– Walking distance to Majura Primary
– Stroll to Watson shops for coffee, fresh pastries and bread
Rates: $ 443.00 p/q (approx)
Strata: $ 1,130.82 p/q (approx)