80 Bieundurry Street, Bonner ACT 2914
Located directly across from exquisite parklands, positioned on a 545m2 block of land in Bonner, this unique property is a fantastic opportunity that you don’t want to miss.
Segregated at the front of the home is a spacious formal living and dining, perfect for families requiring extra space or privacy. The open plan family living and dining area is spacious in size being the entertaining hub of the home which is supported by the impressive modern kitchen. The kitchen area is completed with stone benches, a ceramic cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and a generous amount of space and storage.
The master bedroom is also a self-contained unit, complimented with a walked in wardrobe, ensuite, small kitchenette and living space. The self-contained unit has its very own private courtyard, making it perfect to utilise for your parents, or older children. The remaining three bedrooms are generous in size and within close proximity to the main family bathroom and separate toilet.
Coming off the family area is a small covered entertaining area which also leads out onto the low maintenance turfed backyard and established greenery and large side gate access.
Within close proximity to the Bonner shops and local school, as well as easy access to Horse Park Drive, this home is the ideal location for you and your family.
This unique residence has the wow factor, while also providing a warm and inviting feel. Please call Chris on 0437 859 865 or Corbin on 0493 086 865 to register your interest and secure a viewing of this exquisite home.
– Private location located across from a reserve
– Self-contained unit, featuring a walk-in wardrobe, modern ensuite and kitchenette
– Remaining three bedrooms all featuring built-in wardrobes
– Large open plan living and dining family area
– Segregated front formal living and dining area
– The kitchen is finished with a generous amount of storage and bench space and is complimented with stone bench tops, electric oven, ceramic cooktop, and dishwasher
– Modern family bathroom with separate toilet
– Tiled throughout, carpeted bedrooms
– Low maintenance established front and back yard
– Side gate access on both sides of the house
– Oversized double garage
– Construction: 2012
– Block Size: 545m2
– Residence: 163.40m2
– Garage: 43.40m2
– Studio: 12.30m2
– Total: 219.10m2
– EER: 5.0 Stars
– Rates: $2,571
– Land Tax: $3,515
– Rental Estimate: $660-$700/week