Luxury Living at Dundonald Cottage
Set upon 4.94 acres, this beautiful near new four-bedroom property is the perfect home for your family.
Upon entry onto the property, driving along the private tree-lined driveway is a stunning weatherboard home. Immaculate style and luxury are shown through the quality features this home offers, featuring laminate timber flooring throughout, French shutters, & ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
The spacious open-plan living arrangement encompasses the meals and family area and is based around the well-appointed kitchen with generous bench space and plenty of storage, complimented by timber bench tops, a gas cooktop, and gas/electric oven, range-hood and dishwasher.
The master bedroom is fantastic in size, complimented by a built-in wardrobe and a stylish & modern ensuite. The three remaining bedrooms are all generously proportioned, all featuring built-in wardrobes and are all with easy access to the modern family bathroom, complimented by floor-to-ceiling tiles and high-quality fixtures & fittings.
Coming off the family room, presents a covered entertaining veranda out the front & a deck out the back, perfect to enjoy the afternoon sunset and host a barbecue with family and friends. Boasting a secure and low maintenance back yard, which provides a great area for privacy and relaxation. This property also presents a spacious 6-bay car shed right next to the home, perfect for car accommodation or general storage.
Located in a fantastic area of Boorowa, with the convenience of the town centre within minutes. This is a wonderful opportunity not to be missed.
A highly desirable design in a great location, it is just waiting for new owners to enjoy. Please call Chris on 0437 859 865 to register your interest and secure a viewing of this lovely home.
– Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
– Master bedroom complimented with built-in wardrobe and own stylish ensuite
– Modern bathroom, complimented by floor-to-ceiling tiles and high-quality fixtures & fittings
– Contemporary kitchen with generous bench space and plenty of storage, complimented by timber bench tops, a gas cooktop, and gas/electric oven, range-hood and dishwasher
– French doors throughout leading to the front deck
– Laminate timber flooring
– Open plan living and dining area
– Gas fireplace in living area
– LED down lights
– Covered entertaining deck out front
– Entertaining deck out the back
– Six-bay shed
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Low maintenance backyard
– 145,000L water tank (Connected to the house plumbing)
– 4.94 acres
– Built in 2017
– Designed by Canberra based Kitome Homes and built by local Master Builder David Hinds
– Located minutes from the Boorowa Town Centre, 30 minutes from Yass, and 1 hour to the Canberra border
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.