One look is all you will need
A classic 5 bedroom home awaits its new owner in this whisper quiet location. Offering a floor plan which maximises flexibility for families you will find a segregated master suite to the front along with a generous formal living area which could be turned to a theatre or parents retreat. Further on the open plan living areas are served by a kitchen featuring all of the modern conveniences you might expect such as caesarstone bench tops, island bench, gas cooking, dishwasher and walk in pantry. Quality fittings throughout deliver a contemporary home sure to serve you for many years to come.
The alfresco transitions you into the outdoors where an established garden awaits offering an open outlook across Gungahlin, simple landscaping, a variety of fruit and shade trees and tidy utility area. At the top of the street, rolling grassland stretches away where you might spot grazing wildlife on a morning walk.
Don’t miss your chance to inspect, this home will not last long.
– Available under the “old” land rent scheme
– Buyer has option to convert to a regular Crown Lease
– Elevated location on a quiet street
– Grassland nearby
– Generous floor plan with 5 bedrooms
– Ensuite and WIR to the master suite
– Two living areas
– Caesarstone bench top, gas cooking, dishwasher and walk in pantry
– Study nook
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Continuous gas hot water
– Water tank plumbed to the laundry and outdoor tap
– Double garage with electric door, internal access and store nook
– FFTP NBN connected
– Walking trails and park nearby