Renovated Family Entertainer in Family Street
Welcome to 8 Piesse Place Evatt! All the hard work has been done and completed a mere 6 months ago, and it’s time for the current owners to hand over the baton. Completely renovated with stylish tones and materials, a huge covered entertaining area, massive back yard and so much more make this home a desirable acquisition just in time to set the Christmas Tree up with your family.
Walking up to to the home, from the quiet cul-de-sac you will instantly notice the amount of time and effort spent the owners have invested into their family home. Upon entry you are greeted by a spacious open-planned living area, renovated just 6 months ago. The generous and as-new kitchen features a sizeable island bench, complete with plenty of storage, Bosch Appliances and more. The living and dining area feature modern tones, tiles throughout and plenty of light.
The rear quarters of the home feature four bedrooms, a family-sized laundry with WC, a massive main bathroom complete with free standing bath as well as an enviable master suite. Through hidden sliding doors you will discover a walk-in wardrobe, through to the as-new, private ensuite. The master bedroom also has double sliding doors leading to a private merbau deck with yard access, completing what is a stunning home.
The rear of the home showcases a massive grassed area ready for backyard cricket, a sandpit, cubby house, kids swing set, huge covered pergola, firepit, multiple sitting areas, and so much more. The oversized double garage has a workshop space and tandem access to the yard. A covered double carport also creates accommodation for an extra two cars.
Completing what is a superb package in itself, is the location. Backing parkland and walking distance to schools, shops ovals and so much more. What an opportunity this is; to own a completely renovated family home, on a large parcel of land, in an established inner-Belconnen suburb. Get in touch with Adrian today to find out more.
• 741m2, flat block
• Newly renovated 6 months ago, fully tiled throughout and tiled up hallway.
• Large open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Bosch dishwasher
• Bosch electric oven with safety glass and lock while cooking.
• Bosch induction cooktop top.
• Elica down draft range hood
• Granite stone island bench tops.
• Plumbed large fridge freezer with ice and water dispenser in the door.
• Split system reverse cycle A/C.
• Gas connection for gas heating in the living area.
• Four bedrooms
• Built in robes plus walk in robe in master
• Ensuite with shower, vanity, toilet all newly renovated.
• Main bathroom with bath shower double vanity and toilet. All newly renovated
• Laundry with third toilet. All newly renovated.
• Double carport plus Double garage with automated roller doors and additional manual roller door at rear to allow drive through to back yard access.
• Entertaining fire pit area.
• Large kids’ sandpit and play area with cubby house and swings.
• Vertical veggie garden area.
• Large covered and tiled patio with insulation in the roof.
• Tiles on the house and shed were revamped three years ago by react roofing, comes with 15-year guarantee.
• Fully automated irrigation for lawns and gardens.
• It’s a short walk to Evatt shops which currently have – IGA, bakery, chemist, news agents, restaurant, coffee shop, take away cafe, hair salon, skin beauty salon.
• Down the road from the shops is the Evatt preschool and primary school.
• To the rear house is a small public park for kids to play.