A home with a Difference
Built in 1973 the home has been lovingly renovated and extended over the years to suit the needs of the current owners. Originally, to raise younger children and teenagers, and now as place the whole family can come back to be together to share important occasions.
As the home currently sits it offers 2 bedrooms, but, with a little bit of work, and the space that is on offer under the roof, the home can be converted back to a 3-4 bedrooms where required. The third bedroom was converted into an expansive ensuite with double spa bath, shower, powder room all in one.
With a generous amount of living space on offer, the formal lounge to the front of the home offers views across the Belconnen Valley through to Telstra Tower. The formal dining room comfortably seats an eight-seater dining table along with having a fireplace for winter dining.
The generously sized kitchen offers ample bench space and solid hardwood cupboards, high quality Gaggenau appliances including wall oven, dishwasher, and integrated microwave. With the meals area within easy reach, this will be the heart of the home.
The current set up of a study just off the dining room could potentially with some alternations be converted into a large bedroom.
A great space for teenagers is the rumpus room with built-in seating for billiards and another fireplace. This room could also be converted into an oversize bedroom if needed.
The sunroom/observatory was a late addition to the home, and it boasts great views to the private easy-care gardens complete with pool and small studio that was used as an art room.
For those with disabilities, there is side access into the home avoiding the need to use the front steps. The home also offers a lock-up garage as well as a separate carport secured by a roller door.
This very pretty home, in an elevated location also offers approx. 5kw of solar (16 panels) to help with ongoing running expenses on the home.
Bring your imagination and call for an inspection today.
• 2 bedrooms but easily converted to a 3–4-bedroom home
• Formal and informal living spaces
• Formal dining with fireplace
• Generous sized kitchen with meals area
• Master with walk in wardrobe and oversized ensuite
• Second bedroom with built in robe
• Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Laundry with external access
• Easy-care gardens with swimming pool
• Separate studio for
• Lock up garage with secure carport
• Evaporative cooling for summer including two reverse cycle wall units
• Two fireplaces for winter
• Approx. 5kw Solar panels (16 panels)
• Rental appraisal: $540 – $560 pw
• UV: $373,000 (2020)
• Rates: $2,789pa
• Land Tax: $3,871 pa
• EER: 1.5
• Block Size: 719 m²
• Living size: 232.40m²
• Garage/Rumpus room: 35.33m²
• Carport: 12.96m²
• Year Built: 1973
Please note: All amounts & measurements are approximate and buyers should make their own enquiries.