Recently Upgraded. Impeccably Presented. Flexible Layout.
Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac in the peaceful suburb of Isaacs, this tidy home is sure to appeal to many. A flexible layout allows variation to suit any lifestyle. The rear paved and elevated courtyard offers entertaining or relaxation in the afternoon sun.
• Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Master bedroom containing an ensuite
• Additional bathroom with separate toilet
• Freshly painted throughout
• Newly installed flooring and carpets throughout
• Spacious laundry with external access
• Formal dining overseeing north-facing lounge room
• Two electric wall heaters
• Electric cooktop
• Kitchen offering electric cooking
• Low maintenance yard, freshly mulched
• New fencing
• Double car garage with automatic door and additional side access
GET TO KNOW ISAACS
Isaacs is a sought after suburb ideal for families and downsizers who appreciate location and quality-built homes.
The suburb’s many loop streets and cul-de-sacs make it quiet, private and extremely safe for its residents. Another added bonus for Isaacs is that the power runs underground, meaning power lines are not visible and there is plenty of room for great views!
Being next to the suburbs of O’Malley, Mawson and Farrer, it is bounded by Yamba Drive and Ngunnawal Drive and is superbly located close to the Woden Town Centre, Mawson shopping precinct and the ever growing Canberra Hospital. Locals enjoy the Canberra Nature parks of Isaacs Ridge and the Long Gully pine plantation great for walking, running and bike riding.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 149m²
Garage Size: 39m²
Block Size: 375m²
Land Rates: $737 per quarter
Land Value: $415,000 (2019)
Land Tax: $1,068 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $580 to $630 per week