So much more than just a home
This much-loved family home in the convenient and tightly-held suburb of Holder is located opposite greenspace and offers complete privacy. This property welcomes you from the moment you step inside with its generous open-plan living areas, separate lounge room, updated kitchen and wonderful indoor/outdoor flow.
Many attractive features add interest and appeal to the home on a block of 733m2. The home is surrounded by established gardens that can be enjoyed from both decks. The rear entertaining deck also offers a covered area, while the private front deck connects seamlessly with the family and dining area. The updated kitchen features an island bench, breakfast bar, induction cooktop and dishwasher.
A hallway separates the living areas from the four bedrooms, three which have built-in wardrobes, and all with access to the updated main bathroom or the ensuite. The fourth bedroom, the kitchen and the lounge room all benefit from double glazed windows and doors.
Updated and improved to create a lifestyle of comfort and convenience the home also has underfloor insulation, ducted evaporative cooling, panel heaters, a reverse cycle split system, ceiling fans to the bedrooms, a 10kW solar system plus battery, 4,000 litre water tank, a single garage with internal access and abundant off-street parking.
This property is within walking distance to the Holder Shops, St Jude’s Primary School, Canberra Montessori School, Cooleman Court and local parks and greenspace, making it an ideal home for couples and families alike.
– Convenient location, walking distance to schools, playgrounds and shops
– Affording excellent privacy
– Updated family home
– Separate lounge/sitting room
– Open-plan dining and family room
– Updated kitchen with induction stove, dishwasher and island bench
– Four bedrooms all with ceiling fans, three with built-in wardrobes
– Main bedroom with ensuite
– Updated main bathroom, separate toilet
– Renovated laundry
– Ducted evaporative cooling, panel heaters and reverse cycle split system
– Underfloor insulation
– 10kW solar system plus battery
– Large front and rear entertaining decks
– Established gardens
– Grassed area
– Single garage plus off-street parking
– Rental appraisal of $750 to $800 per week
Land Size: 733m2
Living Size: 176m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,083 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $550,000 (approx.)