Ground floor, light-filled courtyard apartment.
Occupying a tranquil position on Leichhardt Street; with its own direct street access is apartment 77.
With a wide street frontage, floor to ceiling glass windows allow the beautiful north/easterly aspect to stream through into the bedroom and living area and flow out onto the spacious courtyard.
The kitchen and open-plan living room is a beautiful space to relax and entertain.
Also with direct access from the basement straight into the apartment, that avoids the use of lifts and communal corridors.
Walking distance to Fyshwick Markets, Kingston Shops, Griffith Shops, Kingston Foreshore and Lake Burley Griffin.
A unique light-filled one bedroom apartment offering a range of additional features rarely seen.
• Located on Leichhardt Street
• ‘Axial’ complex
• Direct street access into spacious courtyard
• Direct access from basement into apartment (no need for lifts or communal corridors)
• North-easterly aspect into the courtyard, living room and bedroom
• Floor to ceiling windows/sliding doors from living room and bedroom onto courtyard
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
• Open-plan living room with reverse cycle unit
• European laundry
• Bedroom with built-in-robe
• Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Car space and storage cage at the front door
• Walk to Fyshwick Markets, Kingston Shops, Griffith Shops, Kingston Foreshore and Lake Burley Griffin
• Walk to St Clare’s & St Edmunds Colleges
• Very close to public transport routes
• Easy access to Parliamentary Triangle and into Canberra City
• Unique apartment with direct access from street and basement
Land Rates: $416.00 P/Q approx.
Land Tax: $485.59 P/Q approx. (if investment property)
Body Corporate: $1,260.34 P/Q approx.