Privacy, charm and character awaits!
Tucked away in its own little world is this quaint three bedroom cottage that enjoys a private setting amongst glorious leafy surrounds. Lovingly maintained and enjoyed by the current long term owner this three bedroom gem will absolutely delight and offers the new owner a warm and charming environment to savour on any given day. From the moment you enter you will feel the character of yesteryear with high ceilings, a wide hallway, picture rails and polished timber floors being carried throughout most of the home, adding a wonderful ambience and uniqueness to the residence. The home offers an original but feel good eat in kitchen with a gas cooker, lovely separate living area with an open fireplace and three very pleasant bedrooms with the lovely master featuring a slow combustion fireplace, this room also opens up onto the glorious wisteria covered deck where you will happily enjoy soaking up the northerly sun whilst enjoying that morning cuppa.
The home has the luxury of hydronic heating throughout ensuring that you are enjoying the finest heating available during the chilly winter months. Crimsafe screens and doors are another added feature that are on every window and door. The peaceful leafy gardens and surrounds attract abundant birdlife whilst offering shade on those hot summer days. The unbeatable location has you within an easy walk of the buzzing O’Connor shopping centre and public transport with easy access to the City Centre, Universities and the main arterial roads and bike paths.
– Feel good three bedroom well insulated home
– Tucked away in a leafy private setting
– Northerly aspect to the rear
– Lovingly maintained with excellent presentation
– Filled with the character and charm of yesteryear
– High ceilings, wide hallway, picture rails and polished timber floors
– Eat in kitchen with a gas cooker
– Lovely living room with built-in fireplace (surround designed by artist Elizabeth Patterson)
– Delightful bedrooms
– Master bedroom features a slow combustion fireplace and access onto the lovely wisteria covered deck
– Hydronic heating throughout
– Crimsafe screens and doors- Large renovated kitchen and meals area, Smeg gas range
– Fabulous location within walking distance of the buzzing O’Connor shopping centre
– Easy access to public transport, bike paths and main arterial roads
– Just minutes from the City Centre and ANU
Land Size: 669 m²
Land Value: $740,000
Land Rates: $4,408 pa (approx.)