Private family home
With an extremely private street frontage, this unassuming family home sits on a 696m2 block with established gardens providing lovely outdoor spaces and ample space for kids and four-legged friends.
Spread across a single level, this neat and tidy home has a very practical floor plan with separate living areas and a segregated master bedroom, providing space for everyone and the wonderful potential for a new family to modernise the spaces to their own taste. In addition to the segregated master bedroom, there are three additional bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, with access to the original but neat main bathroom and separate toilet.
Adding to the appeal, the home also has fresh paint, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, a dishwasher and a double garage with automatic door. A private courtyard space plus a sunny deck will enhance outdoor living in the warmer months and the established gardens, including a large fig tree, have the benefit of access to two water tanks.
A real surprise package, this well-presented home could be yours to enjoy before the year ends!
– Located on one of Duffy’s best streets
– Excellent privacy
– Secure front entry
– Front courtyard space
– Single-level floor plan
– Separate living areas
– Original timber kitchen with dishwasher
– Segregated master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and updated ensuite
– Built-in wardrobes to two of the other three bedrooms
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Freshly painted
– Sunny entertaining deck
– Established and easy-care gardens
– Large fig tree
– Two water tanks
– Double garage with automatic door plus off-street parking
– Located close to local schools, shops and Mt Stromlo
Land Size: 696m2
Living Size: 133m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,576 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $368,000 (approx.)