Perfectly presented and located two bedroom apartment
Just steps away from the sought-after boutique, café and restaurant lifestyle vibe of old Kingston is this modern, immaculately maintained fourth floor apartment of the quietly located Salt complex.
The layout has a fantastic flow with living and sleeping areas along the left and generous windows all along the right side, creating a light-filled and airy feeling throughout. On entering you are immediately impressed by the clever design of this property. You are welcomed by the open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area which enjoys direct access to the covered balcony and its lovely views. The kitchen is very practically laid out to maximise its shape – it features Bosch appliances, induction cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtops, plenty of cabinets and a pantry – while convenient built-in cabinetry has been incorporated in the lounge area.
The easy flow continues past the second bathroom with European laundry, the main bedroom with good-sized ensuite, built-in wardrobe and study nook, and ends at the second bedroom with built-in wardrobe and large window with a lovely outlook. The bathrooms are modern with very good quality fixtures and fittings, full-height tiling and floating vanities. Additional features are reverse cycle heating and cooling, double glazing, double roller blinds, two basement car spaces (side by side) and 20 car spaces available for visitors.
This fantastic apartment, also within easy walking distance to the Kingston Foreshore, represents a quiet oasis in the heart of Canberra’s most desirable lifestyle precinct.
– End unit, light-filled with windows all along one side and also at the end
– Has been owner-occupied and immaculately maintained
– Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and their own modern bathrooms
– Quality appliances, fixtures and fittings throughout
– Lovely views from the balcony
– One block away from old Kingston and easy walking distance to the Kingston Foreshore
– Two car spaces (side by side), plus storage cage
– Rental appraisal of $620 to $640 per week
Living Size: 75m2 plus balcony 8m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1,864 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $5,003 p.a (approx.)