Renovated Home With Granny Flat
Michael Martin from Luton Properties is very excited to present to market 70 Kingscote Cres. Bonython.
Established in the very desirable and proud neighbourhood of Bonython and only a short walk to South.Point shopping centre, new popular restaurants, limelight cinemas, Pine Island, stranger pond and local public service departments sits this renovated spacious five bedroom family home with an additional completely self-contained granny flat.
Located in a convenient tree lined street, you are welcomed to 70 Kingscote Crescent with stunning street appeal and private low maintenance front gardens. As you pull into the spacious double garage and step through into the private courtyard, you will fall in love with the amount of unique living options, entertaining space, exceptional renovations and additional luxury features this home has to offer.
Boasting spacious indoor and outdoor living options including the lounge plus dining room, open light filled living room with the renovated kitchen, an exceptional expansive entertaining pergola and open landscaped gardens makes ideal entertaining for family and friends all year round.
The stunning kitchen which boasts plenty of natural light is seamlessly fitted with fixtures and fittings suited to the modern buyer. Both the main bathroom, ensuite and laundry have been tastefully renovated to move into and enjoy immediately.
The grand master bedroom is fitted with both a large built in robe as well as a walk through robe and a spacious modern ensuite. All other bedrooms are noticeably large containing built in robes, perfect for any growing family.
The granny flat has been updated and is completely fitted with a spacious sunny living room, open plan kitchen, a large bedroom with a built in robe and an ensuite! This is certainly a rare opportunity which does not come up often. Don’t wait for the next renovated home with a granny flat! This is the one you have been looking for.
Commitments have been made elsewhere and we are encouraging all who are interested to make yourself known as a sale is definitely required.
This home is highly recommended and will not last long on the market. Don’t wait, don’t hesitate or it will be too late!
Key Features :
– Excellent living in a sought after pocket of Bonython
– A rare offering with a second dwelling on the same block
– Offering an ideal North Easterly aspect
– 5 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes PLUS a 1 bedroom granny flat
– Grand master bedroom with built in robe plus a walk through robe and renovated modern ensuite
– Spacious and cosy lounge and dining room
– Open family room and modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
– Expansive covered entertaining pergola – great for year round entertaining
– Tastefully renovated modern main bathroom
– Separate granny flat with a spacious living room, complete kitchen, a sizeable bedroom with built in robe and ensuite.
– Large double garage with remote access PLUS a carport
– Ducted gas heating throughout the home for the comfort of the whole family
– Reverse cycle cooling in the lounge room for your luxury
– Split system heating and cooling in the granny flat
– Spacious 914 m2 flat block of land
– Private courtyard as you enter
– Rinnai hot water system installed
– Low maintenance landscaped backyard providing an easy care lifestyle all year round
– A short walk to Bonython Shops, Bonython Primary School, Stranger Pond, Pine Island, popular restaurants, Limelight Cinemas, local public service departments, South.Point Shopping Centre and many more central locations.
Living size :163 m2
Garage size : 43 m2
Block size : 914 m2
UCV: $ 325,000
Rates: $ 2,451 Per Annum
EER: 3.5 Stars
Auction : 8th of February @ 3:00pm, On Site
In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent.