An exceptional opportunity is presented here to buy a property on a sizeable block in the extremely popular, booming central Woden Valley suburb of Chifley.
The location is fantastic – siding onto reserve at the end of a tightly-held cul-de-sac at the foothills of Mount Taylor. Nature is all around yet just a short walk away is the Chifley shops and recreation area, and it’s only a short drive to the Phillip commercial precinct and retail stores, restaurants and cafés of the Woden Town Centre.
The home, which sits on a large 944m² block, has a very warm ambience, with lots of windows which take in the greenery in the leafy garden and the reserve beyond and fills the interior spaces with natural light. There are three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes – the main bedroom’s ensuite, family bathroom and separate toilet have been renovated. The spacious living areas include the lounge room, formal dining room and meals area off the kitchen, which has also been tastefully updated. The home’s living space has been supplemented with the addition of a lovely sunroom extension with floor-to-ceiling glass and practical tiled floor – the perfect spot to sit and relax while enjoying the peacefulness of this ideal location.
The back yard is a great size for children and pets to enjoy playing in a secure space and includes an additional double garage.
This property offers the opportunity to move straight into enjoy living in a beautiful setting, or a savvy investment to bolster your property portfolio, and of course the scope to rebuild in a highly-desired and prosperous location.
– Tightly-held quiet cul-de-sac location in sought-after Chifley
– North facing block with sweeping views
– Siding onto reserve at the foothills of Mount Taylor
– Kangaroos and wildlife at your doorstep
– Good living spaces and sunroom extension
– Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Updated family bathroom, ensuite and kitchen
– Double garage with internal access
– Large enclosed backyard with an additional double garage
– Option to live in, rent or rebuild in a prime location
– Close proximity to comprehensive amenities of Woden Town Centre
– Rental appraisal of $700 to $750 per week
Land Size: 944m2
Living Size: 164m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $4,294 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $643,000 (approx.)