Huge family home on a neat block
Situated high in the tightly held Ginninderra Ridge, this home is a must to inspect. Offering a generous floor plan with multiple living areas and an expansive rumpus room there is plenty of flexibility to suit your lifestyle.
Formal living areas lead you through to the family room and rumpus with the kitchen at the heart of the home. All bedrooms offer built in robes with the king sized master offering an ensuite and walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are queen sized and serviced by a spacious bathroom with convenient separate water closet. Bedroom 4 is set to the front and provides a convenient study option.
The timber deck links the home to the yard with a gabled pergola giving a sense of light and space. At the top of the terraced yard you can enjoy an open outlook across reserve to the Brindabella Ranges. If you are looking for a little extra storage, in addition to the double garage a second driveway leads to side gate access with space to store a trailer.
– Elevated location
– Formal lounge and dining
– Family room and rumpus
– Kitchen features loads of storage and gas cooking
– King sized master suite with ensuite and WIR
– Built in robes to all bedrooms
– Laundry includes linen press and bench
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double garage with electric doors
– Internal access
– Generous timber deck with gabled pergola
– Low maintenance landscaping
– Terraced yard with open outlook
– Borders reserve, just one neighbour
– Zoned to Fraser Primary School