Elegance & Space
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac street in Harcourt Hill, this exquisite double storey residence proudly sits on a 847m² block and is sure to meet your every need. With four generous bedrooms and four living areas, this home is beautifully proportioned and superbly designed featuring a north facing family room.
From the moment you enter the home, you are greeted with elegance and space. A combination of the high ceilings and full length window will lead you through the separate living areas. The well appointed kitchen showcases high quality stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry with views that overlook the huge alfresco deck and pool area, perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round. With tall hedges providing privacy and neat landscaping, this easy care backyard is perfect for those winter nights sitting around the firepit.
The master bedroom is located on the upper level featuring an ensuite with spa bath. The two additional bedrooms upstairs, both with built in robes, are serviced by the main bathroom. The fourth bedroom is located on the lower level of the home which boasts its own ensuite and built in robe. Additionally there is inslab heating to the ensuite, main bathroom and entire ground floor.
A superb location for the family, it is conveniently located within walking distance to Gold Greek village and country club, schools and a short drive to Casey Market Town.
This grand family home has it all, please get in touch with the team to secure your interest.
• 4 bedroom home in cul-de-sac in Harcourt Hill
• Elegant double story home
• Multiple formal and casual living areas
• Master with built-in and ensuite with spa bath
• Additional ensuite for the bedroom downstairs
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• In slab heating throughout ground floor, ensuite and main bathroom (multi-zoned)
• Split systems installed
• Kitchen appliances include electric cooktop and electric oven
• Gas connection available
• North facing family room
• In ground swimming pool
• Neat landscaping all around the home
• Side access to backyard for secure additional boat/car storage
• Ample storage above garage and under stair storage
• Large garage with built in work bench
• Internal access from garage
• Large garden shed on concrete slab
• Close proximity to Gold Creek golf course
• Short distance to Gold Greek School
• Walking distance to Gold Creek, Nicholls shops and nearby playing fields
• Short drive to Casey Market Town
• 10 minute drive to Gungahlin Marketplace
• 18 minute drive to Canberra Centre
Upper Residence: 71.80m²
Lower Residence: 121.36m²
EER: 3.5 stars
Rates: $3,535 pa. (approx.)
Land Tax: $5,793 pa. (approx.)
UV: $726,000 (2022)