A Wanniassa Hills Special
Michael Martin from Luton Properties is excited to present to market 7 Brodribb St. Wanniassa which is now available for the first time in 27 years!
Located in the heights of Wanniassa Hills with picturesque views of the Brindabella Mountains sits this enormous six bedroom, four bathroom home which was made to entertain and accommodate for the growing family.
Situated on the high side of this tightly held street, you are welcomed with stunning street appeal, beautifully established landscaped gardens and plenty of accommodation for cars, caravans, boats, trailers and other toys with a double lock up garage and ample off street parking.
Offering a comfortable split level design with multiple living areas, the home was built with character in mind boasting gorgeous rake ceilings in the formal lounge, open light filled space around the renovated kitchen plus family room and an entertaining area with solar heated swimming pool designed to impress anyone who enjoys resort style living.
All six bedrooms are noticeably spacious containing built in robes. The owner capitalised on the space upstairs making the bedrooms impressively large with an additional study nook for your convenience. This is perfect for any family looking for “that extra space” which is highly sought after.
Perfectly situated in a very sought after location, this home offers a rare opportunity to move into a pocket of Wanniassa which many dream to buy into every year. You will be in walking distance to parks, Farrer Ridge Nature Reserve, Erindale Centre, Wanniassa Shops and local Wanniassa schools.
Commitments have been made elsewhere and we are encouraging all who are interested to make yourself known while this premier property remains available.
This home is highly recommended and will not last long on the market. Don’t wait, don’t hesitate or it will be too late!
Key Features :
– Six sizeable bedrooms of accommodation
– Grand master bedroom with expansive built in robes and an updated ensuite
– Modern light filled kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
– A stunning split level design with a spacious formal lounge with rake ceilings and dining room
– Open light filled living room and meals area
– Renovated main bathroom downstairs, third bathroom upstairs
– Ducted gas heating through-out the home for your luxury
– Split system air conditioning for the comfort of the whole family
– Large double garage with plenty of space for storage
– Ample off street parking with lots of room for campervan, trailer, boat and more cars
– Luxury entertaining pergola with sauna room, bathroom and a separate toilet
– In ground solar heated swimming pool to keep cool in the warmer months of the year
– Breathtaking views of the Brindabella Mountains
– Positioned in the tightly held heights of Wanniassa Hills
– A short commute to Wanniassa Shops, Erindale Centre, Local Wanniassa Schools, South.Point Shopping Centre and many more central locations.
Living size : 235 m2
Garage size : 31 m2
Block size : 788 m2
UCV: $ 399,000
Rates: $ 2,840 Per Annum
Auction : 8th of February @ 10:00am, On Site