Stunning transformation of this glorious home with over $100,000 spent on renovations in the last 6 months!
Super energy efficient home of 4.5 stars!
This impeccably presented three bedroom home set in a quiet loop street has undergone the most beautiful renovation that is sure to impress discerning buyers looking to move into a modern residence. Positioned in an idyllic location just metres from parkland in one of Watson’s most popular streets where tall leafy trees form a beautiful canopy from one end to the other, you will be absolutely delighted.
From the moment you enter you will be captivated by the feel and vibe of this impressive home with its abundance of natural light, modern colours and amazing feel setting the scene. Step into lovely living and then through to the superb custom built Hampton style kitchen that provides everything for the chef of the home with a Bosch induction cooktop and pyrolytic oven, stone bench tops, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, double undermounted sink, soft closing cabinetry and much more. The laundry, separate powder room and bathroom are just exquisite with floor to ceiling tiling and a dual head shower to the bathroom along with so many other features.
Other additions/changes include new laminate flooring to the kitchen, lounge and hallway (with a 30 year warranty), ceiling and cavity wall insulation, new double glazed windows and screens, ducted gas heating, a reverse cycle split system, Rinnai continuous hot water system, new external doors and screens, asbestos removal from all internal areas, fresh paint, new LED lighting throughout and new electrical points to all rooms and the veranda. Enjoy outdoor entertaining and dining on the expansive covered deck whilst being surrounded by the established easy care gardens where the kids and pets can enjoy running around.
With the park just a few metres away and the wonderful trails of Mount Majura nature reserve offering delightful walking trails plus running and bike tracks you will be forever enjoying the location and lifestyle choice. Watson also has a terrific shopping centre with great cafes and restaurants and there is a fabulous selection of schools that are all within easy walking distance. Watson is a wonderful community to be a part of and is becoming an increasingly popular inner north suburb.
– Beautiful newly renovated home
– Modern and vibrant with a great feel
– Superb EER of 4.5 stars
– Glorious leafy tree lined street with parkland at the end
– Striking custom built Hampton style kitchen featuring subway tiles, stone bench tops with waterfall edges, soft closing cabinetry and brushed nickel handles
– Bosch pyrolytic oven, induction cook top, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher and double undermounted sink with pullout tap
– Newly renovated bathroom, separate powder room and laundry
– Bathroom features a dual head shower, floor to ceiling tiling, wall niche and IXL Neo heat lamp/light/exhaust
– Professional removal of asbestos from all internal areas
– Striking new laminate flooring throughout the kitchen, lounge and hallway (30 year warranty)
– Freshly painted
– Ducted gas heating and a reverse cycle split system
– New double glazed windows and screens throughout
– New external doors and screens
– New front door, glass panel and screen
– New LED lighting throughout
– New electrical points to all rooms and the veranda
– Rinnai continuous hot water
– Cavity wall insulation
– Ceiling insulation – total of R5.5
– Quiet and friendly neighbourhood
– Expansive covered deck
– Large single brick garage
– Landscaped gardens surrounding the home
– Walk to the fabulous local shopping centre, a great choice of schools, the Australian Catholic University, public transport including the light rail
, Farmer’s market (held at EPIC each Saturday morning) and Mount Majura nature reserve
– Only minutes from the terrific Dickson shopping precinct with its array of cafes and eateries
– Short drive to the City, Universities and sporting facilities
Land Rates: $3,268 p/a (approx.)
Land Value: $518,000