Sophisticated Living Maximum Lifestyle
Located within the sought after ‘Como’ complex, this spacious top floor apartment offers tranquil living, whilst only a short five-minute drive to the Woden Town Centre. Fitted with quality stainless steel ‘Smeg’ appliances, the well planned kitchen oversees a large open plan living area, leading toward the scenic north-westerly balcony. This property truly is an entertainers dream.
• Three generous bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
• Main bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite
• Large main bathroom with European laundry and extra storage
• Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
• Boasting with natural light
• Spacious balcony offering scenic views
• Double lock up garage with remote access and storage cage
• Extra storage room in basement
• Quality-built complex and appealing surrounds
• Common security door fitted with intercom access
• Walking distance to The Canberra Hospital and only a short drive to Woden Town Centre
GET TO KNOW GARRAN
Garran is a sought-after suburb ideal for families and downsizers who appreciate location and quality-built homes in the heart of the Woden Valley.
The suburb’s shopping centre creates a vibrant area for residents to not only shop but enjoy other lifestyle options on offer.
Being next to the suburbs of Hughes and Phillip, it is bounded by Yamba Drive and Hindmarsh Drive and is superbly located close to the Woden Town Centre and the ever growing Canberra Hospital. The suburb offers three primary schools and many of Canberra’s top secondary schools close by.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 127m²
Balcony Size: 10m²
Construction: Circa 2001
Land Rates: $400 per quarter
Land Tax: $467 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Body Corporate Rates: $808 per quarter
Rental Range: $560 to $610 per week