Unique Townhouse in Sought After Suburb
The sunshine pours into this immaculate townhouse thanks to the bi-fold doors that lead from the generous open plan living space onto the undercover patio and landscaped garden beyond, perfect for outdoor eating or getting lost in a good book. This fresh and modern residence, on a quiet street in the sought after suburb of Duffy is perfect for a young family, professional couple, downsizers or smart investor.
– Modern design and quality finishes
– Spacious open plan living
– Three bedrooms all with built-in mirrored robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Well appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless appliances including dishwasher and stone benchtops with plenty of prepping, serving and storage space
– Stylish main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Functional European laundry
– Reverse cycle split system air conditioning to living room and master bedroom
– Rear entertaining patio flows onto secure landscaped low maintenance garden
– Garden shed
– Instantaneous gas hot water
– Secure garage with internal access and plenty of storage space
GET TO KNOW DUFFY
Duffy is located in the Weston Creek district of Canberra. The suburb was named in honour of Sir Charles Gavan Duffy, the 8th Premier of Victoria, with streets named after Australian dams and reservoirs. The suburb includes Duffy Preschool and Duffy Primary School and a boutique local supermarket. Duffy is a popular to locals due to its nature reserve surroundings, being adjacent to Narrabundah Hill, Stromlo Forest Park and Cooleman Ridge Nature Reserve.
Home Size: 109m²
Garage Size: 21m²
Land Size: 205m²
Rates: $499 per quarter
Body Corporate Rates: $575 per quarter
Land Tax: $650 per quarter
Rental Range: $550 to $600 per week
* Please note, all figures are approximate.