Space, comfort and convenience in contemporary single level apartment, close to Market Town!
In a super convenient location just a short walk to Casey Market Town, this generously proportioned, single level apartment occupies an ideal ground floor position in the contemporary Berwick complex.
Open plan living areas have a spacious feel with high ceilings, and there is LED downlighting throughout the home.
The quality kitchen has an open design and features stone benchtops with a breakfast bar, a Westinghouse glass cooktop, a Miele stainless steel oven and dishwasher, pantry and ample storage.
A reverse cycle air conditioner in the centre of the open plan living area ensures comfort.
In the sitting area full length windows invite in plenty of light, and a sliding door opens onto generous entertaining space with a high ceiling and open areas, securely enclosed.
Bedrooms are spacious and the master features a door onto the entertaining area, a walk through robe and ensuite. The second bedroom offers a built-in robe, while the main bathroom is unusually large and includes a bath, shower and laundry.
There is secure access to the building and underground parking, which has two dedicated parking spaces side by side and a storage cage.
All the major facilities of Casey Market Town are only a short walk, while schools, reserves, two playgrounds and a dog park are nearby. Bus stops are close by for a direct trip into Gungahlin Town Centre and the light rail terminal!
– Generous single level apartment has ideal ground floor position, in contemporary Berwick complex
– Convenient location, only a short walk to Casey Market Town
– Open plan living areas have a spacious feel, with high ceilings and LED downlighting throughout
– Quality kitchen features an open design with stone benchtops and breakfast bar, a Westinghouse electric cooktop, Miele stainless steel oven and dishwasher, a pantry and ample storage
– Reverse cycle air conditioner in the centre of open plan living ensures comfort
– Full length windows in sitting area allow in plenty of natural light
– Open plan living flows onto an extensive area of covered and open entertaining space
– Spacious bedrooms, master featuring door to entertaining area, a walk-thru robe and ensuite
– Second bedroom offers a built-in robe
– Charcoal carpet to sitting area and bedrooms, with modern blinds installed throughout
– Large main bathroom features a bath, shower and laundry
– Secure access to building and to underground parking with two car spaces side by side and a cage
– Close to Casey Market Town, schools, reserves, playgrounds, dog park and bus stops
– The property is currently tenanted – Ideal for investment
Rates: $369 p/q approximately
Strata: $1,438.07 p/q approximately