Exceptional North Facing Town Home
Auction to be run Online via AuctionNow:
Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
Please email agent with interest for a copy of the contract and to be kept informed in any pre-auction movements.
Located within the sought-after ‘O’Malley Park’; this impressive home showcases excellent proportions and north-facing living.
Exclusively located, this townhouse is in excellent condition and has been updated throughout.
Representing an amazing opportunity to secure a superb low maintenance home, focusing on light, space and privacy in this incredibly convenient location, close to Canberra Hospital, Woden Westfield and a short drive into the Inner South to the Grammar Schools.
Defined by classic proportions and privacy, the formal entrance formal lounge and dining room are complete with tiled and timber floors. The north-facing living room and kitchen opens onto the access to the paved front courtyard.
The spacious master bedroom takes in the northerly aspect and has a walk-in-robe and ensuite with double vanity and bath. Three further bedrooms all with built-in-robes, serviced by the main bathroom also with a bath.
This property is complete with an additional rumpus/games room, large amount of storage and double garage with internal access all on the lower level.
A beautiful property to move straight into and enjoy the benefits of living in a quiet location but being only moments from Woden and the Inner South.
• Fully renovated and updated town home
• Beautiful aspect with mainly northerly aspect
• Located in sought after ‘O’Malley Park’
• Formal lounge with engineered timber floors and dining with tiled floor
• Open-plan family and meals area with northerly aspect and tiled floor
• Superb kitchen with stone benchtops and SMEG stainless steel appliances with induction cooktop and pantry
• Front private entertainment courtyard with automatic irrigation system
• Entire gardens and grounds privately hedge with easy care gardens with automatic irrigation system
• Powder room
• Engineered timber floors to bedroom wing
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity bathtub and double shower
• Three bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath and separate toilet
• Separate laundry with external access
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling; 3 zones
• Double garage with internal access and automatic door and storage cupboard
• Built-in ceiling speaker system in kitchen, dining, living, family, games/rumpus and master bedroom and in the courtyard
• Wall speaker outlets for home theater in living
• Ducted vacuum system
• Rumpus/games room with sink
• Large under house storage
• Security alarm
• Internet networking systems to all areas
• Securely fenced front and rear yard
• Wall sensor light in hallway
• Skylight in toilet and in powder room
• Skylight and sensor light in stair case
• Water connection for fridge
• Gas connection for BBQ in front yard
Living area size: 219m2 approx (+55m2 approx garage)
Block size: 531m2 approx
Land Rates: $979 P/Q Rates
Body Corporate: $1,803 P/Q Rates