INVEST IN HARRISON
With a NEW PRICE, this light-filled four bedroom family home in Tanami Street
Harrison is one of the best to invest in. The property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place.
Please Note: DHA have agreed to surrender the lease at the next vacancy. Contact the agent for further information
Offering formal and informal living spaces, the lounge and dining areas are separate from the open plan second living area at the rear of the home. Comprising a meals area and family room, the informal living areas adjoin a well-equipped kitchen complete with plenty of bench and storage space.
The master bedroom has a generous walk-in wardrobe and own ensuite while the three other bedrooms all have built-in robes. The main bathroom has shower, bath and a separate toilet.
Outside, entertaining will be easy under the pergola while perimeter gardens provide shade and privacy
Contact Melissa or Simon to arrange a viewing.
Please Note: This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to read about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
– Four-bedroom ensuite family home
– Formal and informal living areas
– Segregated formal lounge
– Separate meals and family room
– Generous kitchen with plenty of bench space and large breakfast bar.
– Stainless steel Westinghouse 600mm Gas Cooktop with range hood, Wall Oven with separate grill
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Three other bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Outdoor under cover pergola area
– Low maintenance garden
– Established hedges around garden for privacy
– Double garage with internal & rear garden access
– Walk to Mullion Park
– Close to Harrison public & private schools
– Easy access to main transport routes
DHA Lease Details:
Lease start date: 17/01/2008
Lease end date: 16/01/2023
Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction or Extension
Note: The option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion.
DHA have agreed to surrender the lease at the next vacancy. Please contact the agent for further information
Rent: $640 per week with annual review
Land Value: $364,000
Rates: $2515 pa
Land tax: $3,418 pa
Note: all figures and measurements are approximate.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.