Luxurious easy care lifestyle choice with this stunning as new home positioned just a short stroll from Mount Majura!
Positioned on the end and presenting like new is this impeccable three year old four bedroom ensuite townhouse set over two levels boasting approx. 205m² of luxurious living. Immaculate throughout and bathed in abundant light this gorgeous home is ideal for those looking for a first class easy care lifestyle choice within an easy commute of the City yet away from the hustle and bustle. Upon entering the lower level into the large foyer of this stunning residence you will be immediately taken with the quality and style of living on offer with its high ceilings and terrific blend of indoor and outdoor living being an absolute standout. The home features a lovely formal living area to the front and a magnificent large combined kitchen/family/dining area to the back, both of these areas along with the entry have beautiful large tiles that create a wonderful sleek feel.
The state of the art kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, huge island bench, abundant cupboard space and quality fixtures and fittings is a chef’s dream with everything you could possibly need to cook up a storm. Also on the lower level is the convenience of a powder room, separate laundry, excellent storage and internal access into the large double garage that boasts a remote control door and excellent separate storage room.
As we move upstairs you will be further impressed by what you see with all four bedrooms being extremely generous in size, each featuring built in robes, with the huge master having the luxury of a walk in robe an exquisite ensuite with twin showers and twin vanities. Also on this level is the stunning second bathroom and built in study area. This outlook on this level is amazing with views across to Mount Majura, Mount Ainslie and Black Mountain making it an absolute pleasure on any given day. Other fabulous additions include ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, NBN, video intercom, skylights, crimsafe doors and screens, quality window treatments and an additional double glazed door downstairs closing off access to the main stairwell, making it safe for young children.
Outdoors is an absolute delight with two private enclosed courtyards providing you with the perfect place for outdoor dining and relaxing whilst having ample room for the kids and pets to enjoy running around. Enjoy the benefits of a fabulous location so close to the nature reserve and within a short distance of all the wonderful amenities that Watson has to offer. Walk to the local shopping centre, a great choice of schools, the Australian Catholic University, Majura Rise pond, off leash dog area, walking trails, EPIC (farmer’s markets held here each Saturday) and public transport with the light rail project also within close proximity. You can’t go wrong with this unbeatable location so come and experience what it’s like to be part of a fabulous community and a suburb that is truly a pleasure to live in.
– Stunning large as new four bedroom ensuite townhouse set over two levels
– Positioned on the end with expansive indoor and outdoor living
– Internal living – 205m² approx.
– Superb formal and informal areas
– Luxurious, secure and easy care lifestyle choice
– Bathed in abundant natural light
– State of the art kitchen with large island bench, gas cooktop, dishwasher, abundant storage and quality fixtures and fittings
– Beautiful tiled areas throughout the lower level
– Exquisite powder room, bathroom and ensuite with double vanities and shower heads to the ensuite
– Built in study area upstairs
– Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning & heating
– Quality window treatments
– Connected to NBN
– Built in robes to three bedrooms with a walk in robe to the master bedroom
– Separate laundry
– Double glazed door to the stairwell enabling to close off to the upstairs area
– Crimsafe doors and screens downstairs (except the rear courtyard)
– Views from upstairs to Mount Majura, Mount Ainslie and Black Mountain
– Garage with internal access, remote control door and separate large storage room
– Two large private very low maintenance courtyards
– Just a short stroll to the Majura Rise Pond, off leash dog area and Mount Majura nature reserve
– Walk to the local shopping centre, cafes, schools, public transport, EPIC, farmer’s market and the Australian Catholic University
– Just moments from the new light rail
– Within an easy commute of the City Centre, Universities and sporting facilities
Land Rates: $2,285 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate: $2,060 p/a (approx.)
Land Value: $204,984