A lovely place to call home
In a quiet loop street with parkland at the end, sits this fully renovated home on an easy-care RZ2 block ready to be enjoyed by new owners.
Immediately welcoming, the light-filled home has open-plan living areas with neutral tones that enjoy an outlook to the front and rear gardens. Just off the dining area, the renovated galley kitchen features solid timber bench tops, a gas stove and a huge window that overlooks the backyard, making it the ideal vantage point to supervise kids in the backyard.
The three bedrooms also benefit from an abundance of natural light, and two have professionally fitted out wardrobes. The bathroom is a showstopper with a large shower, floor to ceiling tiles and a custom vanity.
A truly delightful home for those looking to enter the Weston Creek market and enjoy the home as is, and for those hoping to extend, there is abundant opportunity to do so out the back and further utilise the sizeable block.
– Quiet loop street with parkland at the end
– Walking distance to the Rivett Shops and Oval
– RZ2 zoning (core area)
– Tiled front porch
– Fully renovated home
– Light-filled, open-plan living
– Galley kitchen with timber bench tops
– Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
– Renovated bathroom and separate toilet
– Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split system
– Large, flat backyard with abundant potential
– Single carport plus off-street parking
– Catchment zone for Chapman Primary and Duffy Primary
– Rental appraisal of $640 to $680 per week
Land Size: 764m2
Living Size: 103m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,064 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $660,000 (approx.)