Appealing north facing home in lovely gardens, on 713 m2 block (approx.) a short walk to everything!
This charming home, situated in a peaceful, tree lined street, is a rare find. Set amidst established gardens on a block of approximately 713 m2, it has great street appeal and is a short stroll to the Gang Gang café, Dickson college, ovals, the Australian Catholic University, and a short walk to the vibrant Dickson hub and light rail stop.
An ideal northerly aspect to the lounge invites sunlight to pour in through full length windows, and the attractive timber framed windows are found all around the home. Beautiful solid timber floors feature through the lounge, hallway and bedrooms.
Natural light also warms the dining area in the large eat-in kitchen, which offers generous bench space, many cupboards and an electric stove.
Reverse cycle air conditioners in the lounge and kitchen/dining ensure year round comfort.
All three bedrooms are a good size and offer much natural light through large windows.
The neat bathroom features a shower over the bath and the adjacent laundry leads into the rear garden.
Beautiful mature camellias in shades of pink, red and white feature in the well-tended rear garden, as well as deciduous trees, large and productive veggie beds, masses of bulbs and the deep, soft grass, just perfect for young children to enjoy!
A shade sail shelters an off street parking space on the driveway.
The quiet location is superb, central to so many Inner North attractions and regeneration is ongoing in the leafy street. It is also close to Watson shops, and nature trails on Mt. Ainslie and Mt. Majura!
– Appealing home amidst established gardens, on block of approx. 713 m2 in superb location
– Stroll to Gang Gang café, Dickson College, ovals and Australian Catholic University
– Short walk to shops and restaurants in Dickson hub, the swimming pool and light rail stop
– Walk to Watson shops for coffee, fresh bread and pastries
– Short distance to nature trails on Mt. Majura and Mt. Ainslie
– Sunny northerly aspect to lounge and spacious eat-in kitchen
– Timber framed windows add to appeal, full length in lounge inviting winter sunlight to pour in
– Reverse cycle air conditioners in lounge and kitchen/dining
– Updated kitchen offers generous bench space and electric stove
– Attractive easy care flooring in kitchen/dining
– Good natural light in bedrooms and all furnished with venetian blinds
– Updated fuse box
– Beautiful mature camellias, deciduous trees and veggie beds feature in well-tended rear garden
– Deep soft grass in the private enclosed garden, perfect for children
– Shade sail shelters off street parking space on driveway
– Regeneration of the leafy street with ongoing renovations and re-building
UV: $924,000 (Approx)
Rates: $5,020.00 (Approx)