Fabulous entry level home – plenty of room to move both indoors and out!
Tucked away behind the lovely hedging and easy care gardens is this most delightful extended three bedroom home that offers a wonderful blend of indoor and outdoor living. This well-maintained and beautifully presented home is sure to appeal from the moment you arrive with its leafy gardens and lovely presentation being immediately evident. The home offers a fabulous floor plan and an expansive amount of living space with a delightful sun-drenched lounge room to the front and a lovely combined family and dining room to the rear, both of these areas flowing directly to the kitchen, making day to day life easy.
Other terrific features of the home include ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, a reverse cycle split system to the family room, continuous hot water system, excellent window treatments including privacy and roman blinds, built in robes to two bedrooms and floating timber floors to the family, dining, kitchen, entry and hallways. Step outdoors onto the huge covered deck that will cater for the largest of gatherings, providing you with the perfect place for outdoor dining and relaxing with family and friends. From here you step down into the fully fenced rear yard that is ideal for the kids and pets to run around in, there is also a separate paved sitting area where you can enjoy that morning or afternoon cuppa, the choice is yours.
The home is complete with established easy gardens and ample car accommodation that includes a four car garage and separate large carport. The location is unbeatable being within just moments of a great choice of schools, shopping centres and public transport, with easy access to the City Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, sporting facilities and the University of Canberra.
– Beautifully presented extended three bedroom home
– Filled with an abundance of natural light
– Warm and inviting feel from the moment you step inside
– Separate living areas with a lovely lounge room and delightful family room
– Built in robes to two bedrooms
– Quality window treatments
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Reverse cycle split system to the family room
– Continuous hot water system
– Expansive covered deck and paved area
– Secure rear yard
– Quality screen doors
– Excellent fencing
– Four car garage and separate large carport
– Nicely established gardens
– Close proximity to the wonderful local shops, public transport and a great choice of schools
– Just minutes from the Dickson shopping precinct and within an easy drive of the City Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, Universities and sporting facilities
– Just move in and enjoy
Land Rates: $2,664.00 pa (approx.)
Land Value: $400,000