Lyneham: Location, Liveability and Lifestyle
This excellent entry-level two bedroom apartment is a perfect addition to your investment portfolio, a downsizers’ single level delight or a first home buyer opportunity for those wanting their first property to be in a highly desirable, convenient location.
Offering two generously-sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, the living areas are open and spacious while the very functional kitchen, complete with dishwasher, has heaps of bench and storage space and a breakfast bar for those early morning cuppas before heading off to work. Outside the living area is a neat, paved courtyard is shielded by leafy shrubs ensuring privacy and security.
The location means you can use the overpass to stroll to North Lyneham shops and all the amenities there or take a short walk to Lyneham shops and enjoy coffee in the iconic Tilley’s Café or The Front. Light Rail, Dickson’s bustling precinct is close by and the Fairway Park is on a main bus route to either Civic or Belconnen, one of those rare locations where you don’t need a car – but there is a carport if you have one.
Astute investors will recognise the excellent rental return here and the benefits of having tenants already in place. Those looking to live-in will note the tenants are on a periodic lease so you could be moving in in the New Year – if you hurry!
Next Gen Fitness centre, Canberra Tennis World and the National Hockey Centre are all nearby. All ages and stages of private and public schooling are within easy reach and there are plenty of scenic cycle routes to the City Centre, Belconnen, ANU and the University of Canberra.
Location, liveability and lifestyle all in a neat package – this is a must see property.
– Superbly located single level apartment
– Open plan living dining area
– Private courtyard outside living area
– Large very functional kitchen
– Dishwasher, electric oven, breakfast bar
– Plenty of storage and bench space
– 2 generously-sized bedrooms
– Both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Bathroom with European-style laundry
– Laundry with tumble dryer
– Allocated undercover car space
– Plenty of visitor parking
– Walk to local shops and cafes
– Dickson centre and Light Rail nearby
– Bus and main transport routes nearby
– Easy access to Civic, ANU and UC
– Currently rented for $420 pw
– Built: 1997
Rates: $1566.32 pa
Land Tax (only if leased): $1796.62 pa
Body Corporate Fees: $2801 pa
(All amounts approx.)