Find your forever home at 60 Rosenthal Street
On the foothills of Mt Ainslie; offering a unique lifestyle opportunity within a quiet street in Campbell only moments away from the hustle of the thriving Canberra City.
Full of natural light and potential for further extensions. Currently comprising lounge and dining rooms, kitchen, bathroom, four bedrooms, ensuite and a double garage with internal access.
The front terrace and rear entertainment deck overlook the private established gardens.
Other features include ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, double brick construction and terracotta roof tiles.
Excellent opportunity to purchase an established property, superbly located close to schools, Campbell Shops, Canberra City, Mt Ainslie, Russell Offices and Lake Burley Griffin.
• Double brick construction
• Light-filled with a northerly orientation
• Terracotta roof tiles
• Front terrace
• Picture windows throughout capturing the gardens
• Lounge and dining rooms
• Covered entertainment terrace overlooking the private rear gardens
• Kitchen with dishwasher
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Four bedrooms, three with built-in-robes
• Double garage with internal access (1 auto door)
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Generous storage
• Close to local bus stops
• Short walk to the City, Mt Ainslie, Russell and Lake Burley Griffin
Land Size: 867m2
Land Rates: $6,205 approx.