An exquisite blend of contemporary design and harmonious family living
Showcasing space and sophisticated high-end design, this stunning brand new residence cleverly designed by local renowned architect Alex D’ambrosio and built to perfection by BBS Homes offers all the elements of super-modern family living without compromise, enhanced by its sought-after, leafy and quiet cul-de-sac location. It offers buyers the opportunity to move straight into a brand new home, as an alterative to buying a block of land and waiting 18-24 months for a build.
Meticulously designed and finished, the single-level home’s 280m² living space presents an expansive super-functional floor plan that caters for connected family living while incorporating segregated areas to retreat to. The interior enjoys a light-filled and airy vibe, with high ceilings and abundant use of large windows and skylights, superbly complemented by a central class-walled courtyard which is an inviting focal point on entering, and allows light to flood into the superb open-plan living zone. This area absolutely has the wow factor – the impressive kitchen has distinctive design elements, with abundant use of stone warmly balanced with sleek timber cupboards, Bosch appliances (double oven, induction stove), and a huge butler’s pantry with second dishwasher, gas stove and additional abundant bench and storage space. This is truly a superb living and entertaining zone, including a generous family living area with gas fire, and the dining space which transitions smoothly to the large, private alfresco dining area with built-in BBQ and bench. In line with the fantastic flow that has been created throughout this property, stacker doors retract to allow simply spectacular indoor-outdoor living. The additional, segregated living spaces include the large lounge room and a rumpus room, while the study has a custom-built desk (for two) and shelving. A very convenient mud room has been incorporated at the entry to the home from the double garage – a great feature which is especially ideal for busy families.
The sleeping accommodation consists of four large segregated bedrooms and three fully tiled, deluxe bathrooms with underfloor heating. The superb main bedroom is a private oasis with spacious walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with freestanding bath and dual rain shower heads. Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling provide ultimate comfort year-round, while the outdoor space surrounding the home has beautiful easy-care gardens and grassed spaces. Within easy strolling distance are two primary schools, the neighbourhood oval, and popular amenities, cafés and restaurants of the Curtin shopping centre.
Ready for immediate enjoyment, this exquisite home must be inspected to be appreciated and offers exceptional value for money.
– Brand new build by BBS Homes in quiet, sought-after cul-de-sac location
– 280m² of exceptional single-level living with high ceilings, top-end finishes and fittings
– Light-filled with abundant use of large windows and skylights plus central courtyard
– Super-functional floor plan with three living zones, ideal for families
– Four segregated large bedrooms, three deluxe bathrooms (all with underfloor heating)
– Impressive designer kitchen with abundant use of stone and Bosch appliances
– Huge butler’s pantry with second dishwasher, gas stove, loads of bench space and storage
– Indoor/outdoor seamless flow to private, covered alfresco area including built-in BBQ and bench
– Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
– Beautiful gardens and grassed space surrounding the home, fully irrigated
– Mud room at entry from garage, ideally convenient for busy families
– Rental appraisal $1,400 to $1,600 per week
Land Size: 685m2
Living Size: 280m2 (approx.)
Garage size: 37m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $4,018 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $865,000 (approx.)