A modern masterpiece!
This impressive, architect designed Rawson home is situated in the peaceful One Tree Hill precinct and presents a stylish contemporary façade, complemented by attractive landscaping. Offering generous, free flowing living areas and a superlative master suite with fabulous views, this finely crafted home showcases high end inclusions and finishes.
The home presents as new and features fresh white décor, LED downlighting and dual blinds throughout. Plantation shutters and charcoal carpet furnish the elegant formal lounge at the front of the home.
The wide entry opens into the generous, light filled, open plan casual living area, featuring striking, oversized floor tiles in a light shade and full length windows. The stunning chef’s kitchen at its heart showcases a magnificent 40 mm Caesarstone island bench in charcoal with waterfall edges, a breakfast bar and dining nook, a fabulous 900 mm Westinghouse gas cooktop and oven, microwave and dishwasher, a pantry and endless, soft close cabinetry.
Maximising the north aspect, the family room features a recessed ceiling with a funky light fitting, and a wall mounted entertainment unit. Double glass doors provide a seamless flow of living onto the inviting, expansive covered entertaining area, bordered by an open area of timber decking on the north and east aspects. A standout feature of the home, it easily accommodates larger gatherings, the north orientation offering year round enjoyment, and overlooks the delightfully landscaped rear garden. The expanse of lush green turf is bordered by evergreen magnolias.
A carpeted stairway leads to the light and airy upper level. The spectacular master suite is bathed in light and enjoys views to the ranges, Mt. Majura and Mt. Ainslie. It has an open design with a walk through robe and deluxe ensuite, featuring dual basins in a wall mounted vanity with stone finish, and a separate w/c. Double doors open onto the balcony for soothing airflow in summer. The three secondary bedrooms have built-in robes. The main bathroom offers identical quality finishes and includes a shower and separate w/c. A picture window over the free standing bathtub has the wow factor!
Reverse cycle air conditioning is separately zoned for each level. Adjacent to the laundry is a w/c and internal access to the large double garage, with an auto panel lift door and new floor coating.
Attractive landscaping includes a sandstone retaining wall and ensures low maintenance right around the home. There is a 4,000 litre rain water tank and a garden shed. Thriving Little Gem magnolias and deep green turf are fully irrigated.
As well as the beautiful custom finished home itself, the friendly, peaceful neighbourhood of young families will be greatly missed by the owners, relocating for family ties. The superb location is steps from nature reserves and the local shops, with a childcare centre, dental and medical suites. Casey Marketplace and schools are just a short drive!
– Impressive, architect designed home in a peaceful location on the slopes of One Tree Hill
– Clean, contemporary street appeal, complemented by attractive landscaping
– Large, free flowing living areas and a fabulous upper level master suite with sweeping views
– Custom, high end inclusions and finishes throughout
– Fresh neutral white décor, LED downlighting and dual blinds fitted throughout
– Carpeted formal lounge furnished with plantation shutters has recessed ceiling and niche for TV
– Generous, light filled casual living area features full length windows and oversized floor tiles
– Magnificent chef’s kitchen showcases a vast 40 mm Caesarstone charcoal island bench with waterfall edges, a breakfast bar and dining nook, pantry and soft close cabinetry
– Westinghouse stainless steel 900 mm gas cooktop and oven, microwave and dishwasher
– Family room features an innovative light fitting, a gas outlet point, wall mounted entertainment unit and TV niche with brackets
– North facing family room flows seamlessly to expansive covered entertaining area
– Paved entertaining has an open timber deck bordering north and east aspects, and power points
– Low height deck surrounded by deep turf, perfect for young children, the safely enclosed garden bordered by evergreen magnolias
– Generous light and airy master bedroom enjoys distant views to ranges, Mt. Majura and Mt. Ainslie
– Open design features a walk-through robe with built-in robes and deluxe ensuite with dual basins, a wall mounted vanity with stone top, and a separate w/c, while double doors open onto a balcony, for soothing airflow in summer
– Three secondary bedrooms all fitted with built-in robes
– Picture window over a free standing bathtub in main bathroom, with a shower and separate w/c
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning is separately zoned for each level
– Instantaneous hot water
– Wireless security system, camera doorbell and wired in smoke alarm
– NBN to premises
– Internal access to large double garage with auto, panel lift door and new floor coating
– Gardens fully irrigated, and attractive low maintenance landscaping right around the home
– 4,000 litre rain water tank and a garden shed
– Friendly, peaceful neighbourhood a short walk from childcare, dentist and medical suites
– Short drive to Casey Marketplace and schools
– Metres to nature trails and reserves