Pristine Apartment in a Peaceful Leafy Setting Close to Light Rail
This ground floor, two bedroom renovated apartment is peacefully tucked away in a quiet Braddon street, yet only a stroll away from vibrant shops, restaurants, parks, schools, and light rail stop.
The apartment boasts an open, flowing floor plan and light contemporary décor with bamboo flooring throughout. Enjoy a spacious open living and dining area, along with a kitchen featuring plenty of bench and storage space. Off the living room is an enclosed ground floor balcony that provides an additional multi-purpose space, perfect for entertaining or use as a sunroom or play room.
The bedrooms are both generous with built-in robes, ample glazing, and plenty of room for queen-sized beds. Step outside from either bedroom to enjoy a secluded private balcony. Energy-saving ‘Duette’ shades keep the rooms comfortable all year round.
The fully renovated bathroom has been designed with skill and flair and maximises space with style. It features floor-to-ceiling tiles, dimmable lights, roomy rain shower, European laundry with stone benchtop, and clever, unobtrusive storage areas. Along with this comes a Japanese Toto Washlet combined bidet/toilet with heated seat and automatic functions (this will truly change the way you see other bathrooms!).
Step outside the apartment to enjoy a perfectly manicured and serene shared courtyard, with plenty of shade, communal herb garden and fruit trees, and a covered pergola with barbecue and outdoor dining. Breathe easy in all areas, as the complex is fully smoke-free.
The ‘Sandalyn’ complex is unique as it is tightly held, with a high proportion of owners living on site and a long history of careful, thorough maintenance of the buildings and grounds. There is a maintenance plan in place and planned for. Sandalyn offers secure entry both to the complex and the underground car space and storage area.
Perfect for professionals, first home buyers, and investors – or downsizers looking for a quality apartment they know they can lock up and leave with peace of mind. Well worth inspecting!
• Immaculate, stylish two-bedroom apartment close to Braddon precinct and Civic
• Open plan living and dining space that flows from a well-equipped kitchen
• Multi-purpose option of sunroom or play room off living room
• Bamboo flooring throughout
• Optimum use of area with no lost hallway space
• Generous kitchen with electric cooking, large benchtop and quality fittings
• Two queen sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes opening to large private balcony
• Energy-saving ‘Duette’ shades
• Durable, lockable ‘Crimsafe’ screen doors
• Fully renovated bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings
• Fully renovated European-style laundry
• Toto Washlet with heated seat, bidet and automatic functions
• Secure basement parking plus visitor parking
• Storage cage
• Security intercom system
• Private and well manicured courtyard within complex
• An easy flat walk to Braddon dining and shopping precinct
• Short walk to Civic and light rail stops
Living: 72m2 (approx.)
Rear Courtyard: 17m2 (approx.)
Front Balcony: 8m2 (approx.)
Garage: 13m2 (approx.).
Storage Cage: 1m2 (approx.)
Total: 111 m2 (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $3,524.60 pa approx.
Rates: $1,684.60 pa
Rental Appraisal: $460-$470 per week