A Green Oasis Amongst the Buzz
In one of Canberra’s most sought after areas, this fully renovated tranquil residence is nestled within an urban green oasis. Located just a hop, step and a jump to the vibrancy, and all the lifestyle benefits of the inner-city buzz of Kingston.
Designed by renowned Canberra architect Bill Douglas and built by Joe Bisa, this solid town home is spread over three levels, and offers an abundance of natural light throughout the home.
Thoughtful in design, this welcoming abode enjoys plenty of space for the growing family, with separate living areas spread over two levels whilst all three bedrooms are located on the upper floor.
The current owners have had many very happy years here and have improved the liveability both with design and thermal efficiency with the renovations that have been undertaken, ready for the next family to just move in and enjoy.
With COVID restrictions still in place the current owners have requested any prospective buyers be pre-approved with finance prior to an inspection of the home and they are also happy to consider all reasonable offers prior to auction.
Here is your great opportunity to jump into a beautiful residence in old Kingston and enjoy the lifestyle that you’ve been dreaming of.
• Three bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Renovated ensuite with underfloor heating
• Updated master bathroom with rake ceiling and beautiful natural light
• Ample storage throughout including under stairs storage
• Flooded with natural sunlight and a green outlook
• Lovely sunny kitchen with Miele appliances and Asko dishwasher
• Spacious formal living and dining area
• Large rumpus on ground floor could also work as a home office
• Much sought after remote-controlled double garage with internal access
• New triple glazed window from Germany in rumpus along with upgraded insulation and thermal insulation under flooring
• Wool carpet throughout the home
• Underfloor heating in all bedrooms, ensuite and sections of formal living room
• Efficient NOBO wall heaters in formal living and rumpus room
• Powder room on living level for guests and updated laundry
• Easy stroll to Kingston shops, Telopea Park, Manuka including pool and oval, Kingston Foreshore
• Easy access to some of Canberra’s best public and private schools
• Easy walking distance to Barton office precinct
Living Size: 162m²
Garage Size: 35m²
General Rates: $3,558.73 pa
Strata Fees: $2,048.23 pq (Admin & Sinking Funds)
Year Built: 1980 (approx.)
All sizes and costs are approximate and buyers should make their own enquiries.