Brand new separate title home opposite green space
Blending contemporary architecture with timeless style, this brand new home has been built to exacting standards and is perfectly placed in the desirable and central suburb of Curtin, directly opposite open greenspace, and within easy walking distance to all the amenities and conveniences of the Curtin Shops.
Raising the benchmark for contemporary living, this beautiful home is spread across two luxurious levels that benefit from high ceilings, expansive windows and segregated rooms. The lower level of the homes features a stunning open-plan family and dining space, plus a separate lounge area. The kitchen is impressive with a long list of quality inclusions with Bosch appliances, soft close joinery, stone bench tops with waterfall edge and a generous walk-in pantry. Entertaining in this home is going to be both easy and immensely enjoyable.
Thoughtfully designed, the segregated main bedroom is located on the lower level with access to a walk-in wardrobe and stylish ensuite, whilst guests can take advantage of the spacious powder room that is near the living areas.
Fully appreciating the leafy outlook, the top floor boasts three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, and a spacious bathroom with a separate toilet.
This versatile home offers a covered alfresco area that seamlessly connects with the open-plan living areas, and there is enough yard space to be able to enjoy the outdoors but not so much that you spend your free time working in the garden.
This home is a welcome offering to buyers searching for contemporary living with an easy-care lifestyle and would be perfectly suited to downsizers, young families or executive couples.
– Brand new town residence
– Separate title (no body corporate)
– Architect designed
– Built by BBS Homes
– High-quality build and inclusions
– Spacious two-storey design
– Open-plan family and dining area
– Separate lounge area
– Well appointed kitchen
– Stone benchtops with waterfall edge
– Bosch appliances including 90cm pyrolytic oven, 90cm cooktop and dishwasher
– Walk-in pantry
– Segregated main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Downstairs powder room
– Three bedrooms upstairs all with built-in wardrobes
– Main bathroom
– Separate toilet
– Quality carpet in bedrooms and lounge room
– High ceilings throughout
– Double glazed windows and doors
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Covered alfresco area
– Water tank
– Double carport
– Rental appraisal of $900 to $1000 per week
Residence LOW: 124.73m2
Residence UPP: 55.66m2
Block size: 373m2