Unrivalled quality in the heights of Hackett with Mount Majura as your backdrop!
Quality homes, like 57 Rivett Street, are the things dreams are made of. Looking like, and experienced as a property that has just been lifted from the pages of a lifestyle magazine, this stunning, fully renovated four bedroom, ensuite home presents as a jaw-dropping, WOW! of a home that just keeps on giving. Every room has been renovated to the highest standard and style. Look as you will, you’re unlikely to find a corner unfinished, a wall out of place, or a luxury left out.
Offering a peaceful retreat from the bustle of city life, and with Mount Majura Nature Park just steps away, this unique contemporary property offers an open flexible layout, cleverly designed to maximise light and space without compromising on functionality. Emphasis has been laid on quality and detail and the home is packed with features including a huge living space, complete with clerestory window, glass doors to a sail-shaded deck and wrap-around views bringing the garden inside. Add polished, heated concrete flooring and a smooth easy flow to a huge kitchen, complete with generous stone bench tops, Miele appliances, an integrated dishwasher and three types of ovens. Polished timber flooring flows throughout the rest of the home, connecting the informal living areas and bedrooms, kept winter-warm by hydronic heating.
All the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe from the bedroom to a modern spacious ensuite. Add in further cutting edge design and fixtures in the main bathroom – with a bath so deep you could swim in it – double-glazed windows throughout, ducted evaporative cooling and a generous single garage with auto door and rear roller door for back yard access and the homes impact and distinctive contemporary comfort can be understood.
The residence is surrounded by tranquil leafy gardens. The rear timber deck outlines and overlooks the lawn and bird attracting gardens – full of low maintenance plants. Situated close to Hackett’s evolving shopping centre, cafes and North Ainslie pre-school, public and private schools are nearby. Watson’s eateries and Dickson’s vibrant shopping and restaurants are just a short drive away. The CBD is easily accessed via public transport, cycle or main transport routes.
A stunning property, showing meticulous attention to detail and offering a rare opportunity to purchase a renovated, quality home in a highly sought-after location.
– Four bedroom, ensuite, quality, designer residence
– Open plan living areas with raked ceiling overlooking garden
– Contemporary kitchen with integrated Miele dishwasher
– Miele electric wall oven, steam oven, microwave/convection oven
– Induction cook top, externally ducted range hood
– Stone benchtops, built-in pantry, abundant storage
– Spacious sitting room with garden views and access
– Master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe, modern ensuite
– Other three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– All bedrooms featuring the warm of polished timber flooring
– Polished concrete flooring with under-floor heating in kitchen, living
– Hydronic heating (gas boiler) & ducted evaporative cooling
– Timber door and window details
– Quality window treatments, fixtures and fittings
– Double glazing throughout
– Instant gas hot water
– 3 x 2000 litre water tanks with a pump – connected to the toilet, washing machine and rear gardens
– Large single garage with auto-opening door
– Rear roller garage door with easy garden access
Land Rates: $4,075.00 pa (approx.)
Land Value: $684,000