Substantial and modern in an elevated location
Located on an elevated block in one of Chapman’s best streets, this spacious, modern home maximises functionality and comfort. The combination of faraway views and a backdrop of leafy gardens enhance this very special offering.
Entering the home from the circular driveway the modern clean lines are immediately apparent. To the right are the study with its own external access from the front porch, and a full bathroom. To the left, the open-plan formal lounge and dining space, with full height windows and direct access to a timber deck from the dining area. In the centre, the staircase leading to the second level with ample wine storage underneath and on both sides, steps down into the impressive open plan living/entertaining space with abundant use of glass providing light, air and views. The well-equipped centred kitchen features stone island/breakfast bar and bench tops – to its left is a walk-in pantry and to its right a large laundry with external access. It is open to the fantastic living and family dining spaces, and the separate rumpus room, all of which enjoy external flow to the large north-facing deck, which leads down to the huge 80,000 litre pool! There is also an enclosed lawned area for children and pets to play safely.
Upstairs around the landing are the generous sleeping quarters: four bedrooms, three of which have built-in wardrobes and share the spacious main bathroom which includes a bathtub, and the main being complemented by a large ensuite with double vanity and huge corner spa, walk-in wardrobe and access to a balcony with views as far as Black Mountain. The second bedroom has its own balcony with outlook to Cooleman Ridge.
Ducted gas heating and reverse-cycle split system units, a camera system and 3-car garage with auto doors and internal access complete this impressive package. The Chapman shops are just down the road, as are Chapman Primary School and the Chapman Oval. Steps away from the front door is Cooleman Ridge, perfect for spur-of-the-moment walks in fresh air and nature. This is a spectacular property, designed for entertaining and family living in absolute modern comfort.
– Elevated site in premium location, with faraway views
– Spacious floor plan with separate open-plan living zones, modern rebuild
– Large kitchen with modern inclusions
– Four bedrooms plus study, main with walk-in wardrobe, fantastic ensuite and balcony
– Entertainer’s dream with rumpus room, large deck and huge 80,000 litre swimming pool
– New carpet and paint
– Ducted gas heating, plus reverse cycle split systems
– Abundant storage throughout
– 80,000 litre pool, recently resurfaced
– Triple garage and circular driveway providing ample car accommodation
– Walking distance to Chapman Primary and the Chapman Shops
– Short stroll from the walking trails of Cooleman Ridge
– Rental appraisal $1,300 to $1,500 per week
Land Size: 1005m2
Living Size: 284m2 (approx.)
Garage size: 65m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,971 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $600,000 (approx.)