Attention Buyers! The Perfect Start In Bonython
Michael Martin from Luton Properties is excited to present to market 56 Barr Smith Ave. Bonython!
Established in the very desirable and proud neighbourhood of Bonython, and only minutes away from South.Point Shopping Centre, Bonython Shops and Bonython Primary School sits this single level four bedroom family home offering plenty of living space and a very sizeable backyard which is sure to impress.
Located in a convenient tree lined street and opposite a delightful nature reserve, you are welcomed to 56 Barr Smith Avenue with excellent street appeal, plenty of off street parking, a double carport and heaps of space to add more car accommodation or extend in the future.
As you enter, you will love the combination of indoor and outdoor living arrangements which is on offer including the light filled lounge and dining room, the open plan living and kitchen which flows out to the expansive covered entertaining area and the enclosed spacious level backyard which ticks all the boxes for the growing family!
This property is perfect for anyone looking for a spacious family home with four bedrooms and an ensuite. 56 Barr Smith gives you the best entry level opportunity to put your stamp on a sizeable home in a thriving location and is ideal if you wish to customise and make personalised changes in the future.
Commitments have been made elsewhere and we are encouraging all who are interested to make yourself known as a sale is definitely required.
This home is highly recommended and will not last long on the market. Don’t wait, don’t hesitate or it will be too late!
Key Features :
– 4 sizeable bedrooms of accommodation all with built in robes
– Master bedroom with expansive built in robes and ensuite
– Expansive kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
– Light filled lounge and dining room
– Open plan living room and meals area
– Ducted gas heating through-out the home for your luxury
– Double carport with plenty of off street parking for camper vans, trailers and boats
– Expansive entertaining pergola – for year round entertaining
– Large enclosed backyard, great for growing families and pets
– Single level home on a spacious 902m2 flat block of land opposite a nature reserve
– Meters away from public transport options for your convenience
– A short walk to Bonython Shops, Bonython Primary School, Stranger Pond, Pine Island, popular restaurants, Limelight Cinemas, local public service departments, South.Point Shopping Centre and many more central locations.
Living size : 141 m2
Block size : 902 m2
UCV: $ 325,000
Rates: $ 2,451 Per Annum
EER: 3 Stars
Auction : 8th of February @ 1:00pm, On Site