Quiet location with parkland at the end of the street and amenities just moments away!
Space and room to move with this affordable four bedroom ensuite family home located in one of Watson’s nicest loop streets with parkland at the end for the kids and easy access to all of the great amenities this lovely suburb has to offer. Bathed in an abundance of natural light with large windows allowing the sun to pour in this neat and tidy residence provides you with a very affordable entry level home given the amount of space on offer.
Featuring an open plan L-shaped lounge and dining room that flows through to a beautifully renovated kitchen that boasts a gas cooktop, dishwasher and abundant storage, just perfect for the chef of the home. Three of the four bedrooms have built-in robes with the large master having the luxury of an ensuite with this bedroom being nicely tucked away from the rest. Other additions include ceiling and wall insulation, quality window treatments, evaporative cooling and gas wall heating.
Outdoors has a covered outdoor entertaining area and the home is surrounded by easy care, mature gardens which include a number of raised veggie gardens, two sheds and a double carport. The home is set in a lovely quiet family friendly community and is conveniently located within an easy walk of Mount Majura nature reserve, the local Watson shopping centre, popular cafes, a great choice of schools, the Australian Catholic University, EPIC, farmers markets and public transport, including the light rail, all whilst being just minutes to the Dickson shopping precinct, the City Centre, sporting facilities and Universities.
– Spacious four bedroom ensuite home set in delightful Blair street
– Affordable home with room to move
– Neutral tones throughout
– Gas wall heating
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Fabulous new kitchen with a gas cooktop, dishwasher and excellent storage
– Built-in robes to three bedrooms
– Ceiling and wall insulation
– Quality window treatments
– Covered outdoor area
– Raised veggie gardens
– Side gate access for your boat or trailer
– Close to Watson and Dickson shopping centres
– Walk to the Australian Catholic University
– A short stroll to Rosary, Majura Primary School and Dickson College
– Walk to Mount Majura and Mount Ainslie nature reserves
– Within easy access of the new light rail and EPIC
– Public transport close by, with one bus to the CBD
Land Size: 670 m²
Land Value: $507,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,216 pa (approx.)