Refreshed modernised home positioned in one of Watson's nicest locations!
This lovely renovated four bedroom ensuite home presents a wonderful opportunity for the growing family to move into a modern home where you can just sit back and relax without having to spend a cent. Located in one of Watson’s nicest loop streets with parkland at the end for the kids and easy access to all of the great amenities this lovely suburb has to offer. With a glorious northerly aspect this home is bathed in an abundance of natural light with the large windows allowing the sun to pour in, making it a real pleasure on any given day, the warmth and feel is immediately evident from the moment you enter.
Featuring an open plan L-shaped lounge and dining room that flows through to a beautifully renovated kitchen that boasts a gas cooktop, dishwasher, abundant storage and huge walk in butlers style pantry, providing everything you need for the chef of the home and more. Three of the four bedrooms have built-in robes with the huge master having the luxury of an ensuite with this bedroom being nicely tucked away from the rest. Other additions include new flooring, newly installed ducted gas heating, renovated laundry, ceiling and wall insulation, quality window treatments, evaporative cooling and gas wall heating.
Outdoors has a covered paved outdoor entertaining area and the home is surrounded by easy care, mature gardens which include a number of raised veggie gardens, two sheds and a double carport. The home is set in a lovely quiet family friendly community and is conveniently located within an easy walk of Mount Majura nature reserve, the local Watson shopping centre, popular cafes, a great choice of schools, the Australian Catholic University, EPIC, farmers markets and public transport, including the light rail, all whilst being just minutes to the Dickson shopping precinct, the City Centre, sporting facilities and Universities.
– Spacious nicely renovated four bedroom ensuite home set in delightful Blair street
– Family friendly neighbourhood with parkland at the end for the kids to enjoy
– Beautifully presented – ready to move into and enjoy
– Neutral tones throughout
– Newly installed ducted gas heating
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Fabulous new kitchen with a gas cooktop, dishwasher, excellent storage and butlers style pantry
– Renovated laundry
– Built-in robes to three bedrooms
– Ceiling and wall insulation
– New flooring
– Quality window treatments
– Covered paved outdoor area
– Established gardens with a number of raised veggie gardens
– Side gate access for your boat or trailer
– Close to Watson and Dickson shopping centres
– Walk to the Australian Catholic University
– A short stroll to Rosary, Majura Primary School and Dickson College
– Walk to Mount Majura and Mount Ainslie nature reserves
– Within easy access of the new light rail and EPIC (where the popular Farmer’s market is held each Saturday)
– Public transport close by, with one bus to the CBD
– Come and experience what it is like to be part of this fabulous community
Land Rates: $3,212.00 pa (approx.)
Land Value: $507,000