Nestled just metres from the foothills of Mount Majura nature reserve!
Positioned in the ‘Fair’ complex so close to nature yet still within an easy commute of the City Centre is this freestanding two bedroom home just metres from the popular Mount Majura walking trails and bike tracks. This entry level home provides an excellent opportunity for downsizers, investors or first home buyers to purchase in the sought after inner north at an affordable price.
With abundant natural light and an open plan design the living area flows directly into the spacious well equipped kitchen that has the luxury of a dishwasher, excellent appliances and ample storage. Both of the bedrooms are a generous size with each featuring built in robes and the main an electric wall heater. Complete with established easy care gardens and a single garage with internal access.
Enjoy having access to the amenities and community centre plus the playground and BBQ facilities that the Fair has to offer. Within moments of the fabulous local shopping centre, a great choice of schools, public transport (including light rail) and EPIC where the Farmer’s markets are held each Saturday morning. Just move in and enjoy!
– Delightful two bedroom freestanding home set in an excellent position with the ‘Fair’ complex
– Built in 2012
– Lovely and light throughout with abundant northerly sun to the living area
– Open plan living area flows into the excellent kitchen
– Reverse cycle split system and two electric wall heaters
– Built in robes to both bedrooms
– Single garage with internal access
– Easy care gardens
– Just a short stroll from the foothills of Mount Majura
– Community Centre, playground, and BBQ facilities
– Walk to the local shopping centre, EPIC, schools and public transport
– Easy access to the City, sporting facilities and Universities
– Currently tenanted on a month to month basis
Land Rates: $1,962.55 pa (approx.)
Land Value: $226,333