The pick of the bunch….amazing light-filled, tri-level townhouse set in the perfect position on the end!
Come and see this gorgeous tri-level home set amongst the gum trees, a place where you can enjoy a glorious outlook from every room in the home. This impressive north-facing residence with large windows is set in the perfect position at the lovely end of the complex. It is the pick of the bunch with its abundance of natural light and amazing feel setting it apart from the rest. Beautifully presented and in impeccable condition this feel-good home is one of the largest of its type and will captivate you from the moment you step inside with its expansive open plan design incorporating two superb living areas and a modern centrally located kitchen that features stone bench tops and Miele appliances. The ground level also has the bonus of a powder room and access out to a lovely north-facing balcony where you can enjoy that special morning or afternoon coffee. A fabulous big courtyard on this level is just terrific and provides you with a delightful private area to entertain family and friends, enjoying a relaxing barbecue or to just simply relax, the choice is yours.
Upstairs comprises of the lovely main bathroom, laundry and three very generous sized bedrooms with the second and third bedrooms featuring built-in robes and the master, a walk-in robe and wonderful large ensuite. Other features include quality window treatments that create privacy and elegant Roman blinds. There is also a ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling system that will ensure your comfort all year round. Internal access will take you to the large secure double garage with remote control door that provides you with ample car accommodation and secure storage, with extra space to the side that can be utilised if need be.
The complex itself has an abundance of lovely leafy trees, plenty of green space and ample visitor parking, making life convenient and a real pleasure for both the residents and visitors. Located just a short walk from Mount Majura nature reserve whilst being within minutes of the thriving Watson and Dickson shopping centres, a great choice of schools, sporting facilities, EPIC, the City Centre and the upcoming light rail. Must be seen to be appreciated.
– Superb spacious, tri-level three bedroom ensuite townhouse
– One of the finest in the complex
– Set in a beautiful positon on the end with extra windows to capture the glorious northern sun
– Excellent condition throughout and immaculate presentation
– Abundant light throughout the home
– Modern and vibrant with a great feel
– Glorious open-plan living
– Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops and quality Miele appliances
– Quality bathrooms
– Generous bedrooms with built-in robes and a walk-in robe to the master bedroom
– Quality window treatments with Roman and privacy blinds
– Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
– Fabulous large paved courtyard plus a balcony
– Double garage with a remote control door & internal access
– Lovely outlook to the mountains
– Great location away from the hustle and bustle but only minutes to the City Centre
– Just a short stroll to the walking trails of Mount Majura nature reserve
– Only moments to the local shops, a great choice of schools, sporting facilities and EPIC
– Just move in and enjoy
Rates: $1,491.72 pa (approx.)
Body Corporate: $1,103.79 pq (approx.)