Potential, potential, potential!! Separate Title Villa!
Privately positioned and set on a corner block, this gorgeous two-bedroom villa is a delightful offering to the market, just waiting for a little love and attention! Offering a spacious open-plan living area with vaulted ceilings and access to two pretty courtyards, the north-easterly aspect provides a flood of sunshine throughout the winter months, offering comfort and warmth. The kitchen is in original condition just waiting for the new owners to incorporate their own design. Both bedrooms are generous with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and new curtains. The bathroom has been updated with a new vanity and mirror. There is a separate toilet and a separate laundry which leads to a third outdoor area with the clothesline and double carport with auto door.
• Two-bedroom, one-bathroom villa on leafy corner block with double carport
• Kitchen is in good condition with laminate bench tops, pantry, free-standing electric oven with cooktop, large fridge space, double sink and view to living areas
• Open-plan living/dining is light and bright with cathedral ceilings, carpet, ceiling fan, wall-mounted reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit, new curtains and sliding glass and screen door out to two private paved courtyards.
• Both the master and second bedroom face the back yard and are spacious with carpet, built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and new curtains
• Bathroom has shower, newly installed vanity with storage, bath, skylight and floor drain
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry has a tub with storage underneath, security screen and direct access to backyard clothesline and enclosed double carport with auto door
• Linen press in hallway
• Paling fences
• Electric hot water
• Off street parking
• Previously rented at $430 per week
• Easy walking distance to Narrabundah shops, Fyshwick Markets and public transport
• Located close to the Parliamentary Triangle, the Old Depot Markets, Manuka Oval and Manuka Village Shopping Centre
• Close proximity to local schools such as St Clare’s, St Edmunds, Narrabundah College, Telopea High School, St Benedict’s, Red Hill Primary School and Narrabundah Early Childhood School
• Block size: 389m2
• Land Value: $393,000
• EER: 1.5
• Rates: $2,924 p.a
• Land tax (if rented out): $4,150 p.a.
• Built in: 1984
• Internal area: Residence – 86m2
Carport – 43m2