With gorgeous street appeal and excellent neighbours, this charming home offers a great opportunity to enter the property market and secure your own holding of 550m2+.
Conveniently located, within a short 15 minute drive to Canberra’s Parliamentary Triangle and less than a 5 minute drive to Queanbeyan’s CBD. Queanbeyan South Public School, Karabar High School and KU childcare centre all located within walking distance. The house is also a stone’s throw from the meticulously maintained oval at Lambert Park with two separate play areas for children.
Accommodation includes three bedrooms, renovated bathroom, renovated laundry with ample storage, an open plan living area with timber floorboards and renovated kitchen with stainless appliances.
Enjoy the alfresco entertainment deck overlooking the large secure backyard with good fences and lush green grass.
• 563m2 block
• Updated and renovated features
• Solar hot water system
• Timber floors to the open-plan living room
• Slow-combustion fireplace
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in-robes
• Renovated bathroom with tastic fan
• Renovated kitchen with dishwasher and stainless appliances
• Separate laundry
• Honeycomb blinds to living area
• Reverse cycle split system A/C unit
• Single garage
• NBN ready
• Security system – accessible by smartphone app
• Garden shed
• Alfresco entertainment deck with shade sail
• Level, grassed back garden
• Less than 5 minutes to Queanbeyan CBD
• 15 minutes to Canberra’s Parliamentary Triangle
• Walking distance to Childcare, Primary and High Schools
Block size: 563m2
Land Rates: – $631 P/Q
In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent.