Entry level, light-filled apartment
An exceptional opportunity to secure an apartment within Canberra’s Inner South.
Light filled with morning sun, timber floors and a combined bedroom, living room with kitchenette overlooking tree-lined McMillan Crescent.
Conveniently located within walking distance to many amenities including, Fyshwick Markets, Griffith, Narrabundah and Manuka Shops, as well as the Kingston Foreshore.
• Utilised as short term rental accommodation – investors only.
• Rental return approx. $134 per night (subject to change depending on time of year)
• Light filled, ‘bed sitter’ apartment
• Separate bathroom
• Kitchenette facilities
• Timber floors
• Overlooking tree-lined McMillan Crescent
• One car space
• New balcony DA approved – process underway
• In-ground pool within complex
• Visitor parking
• Convenient location
• On-site laundry facility
• Walk to Fyshwick Markets, Griffith, Narrabundah and Manuka Shops and Kingston Foreshore
Land Rates: $303 P/Q
Body Corporate: $2457.5 P/A
Land Tax: $419.13 P/Q approx.