An exquisite blend of contemporary design and harmonious family living
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private buyer inspections may take place by appointment only. Please call to discuss booking a time for a private inspection.
In an elevated north facing position, affording expansive views across Canberra and towards Black Mountain, this custom designed and built home is a landmark offering in the desirable suburb of Denman Prospect.
Absolutely impressive from the street, the interior of this generous home is even more remarkable and it all begins with a feature wall at the front door made of Canberra red bricks that is beautifully complemented by the Victorian Ash hardwood floors, and beyond that a stunning staircase.
Making the most of the wonderful aspect, the flowing living areas offer multiple zones which comprise of lounge, family, dining and study areas, and the transition between indoor and outdoor living is seamless with entertaining areas both at the front and rear of the home. The kitchen is the heart of this home and will delight anyone who enjoys cooking with double Miele ovens, an induction cooktop, integrated fridge and dishwasher, abundant bench space and a huge butler’s pantry on offer. The covered alfresco area with outdoor kitchen overlooks the backyard and in ground salt water swimming pool, which perfectly completes this entertainers delight.
The sumptuous main bedroom with its stunning outlook provides a wonderful space for parents with a large walk-in wardrobe and a luxurious ensuite with free standing bath tub and dual vanity and shower.
On the ground level, two light-filled bedrooms are separated by the main bathroom that is both spacious and beautifully appointed. The garage provides accommodation for two cars, plus there is a gym/utility area (or parking for a third car) and abundant storage space that could easily incorporate a wine cellar.
A home that is immediately impressive, and upon inspection only becomes more desirable as you can fully appreciate the thought that has gone into designing this home and the quality of every surface and inclusion.
– Elevated location with a north facing aspect
– Stunning views across Canberra
– Custom designed and built home
– Open-plan, light-filled living areas
– Home office with built-in desks
– Central kitchen with large island bench with breakfast bar
– Double thick stone benchtops
– Double Miele oven, built-in Miele microwave and coffee machine
– Induction cooktop
– Integrated fridge and dishwasher
– Huge butlers pantry
– Main bedroom with views, a walk-in wardrobe and luxurious ensuite
– Laundry chute from main bedroom to laundy
– Additional bedroom upstairs, with built-in wardrobe
– Two bedrooms downstairs, with walk-in/built-in wardrobes
– Large main bathroom with freestanding bath tub
– Upstairs powder room
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Ducted vacuum system
– Cables run throughout the house for speakers
– Covered alfresco area with outdoor kitchen and built-in BBQ
– In ground salt water, solar heated swimming pool
– Established, easy-care garden
– 3.12kW solar system (12 panels)
– Double automatic garage with internal access
– Gym/utility space at rear of garage (or third car space)
– Abundant under house storage space
– In close proximity to local parks and Evelyn Scott School
– A short ride away from Stromlo Park
– Rental appraisal of $900 to $1,000 per week
Land Size: 484m2
Living Size: 260m2 (approx.)
Outdoor areas: 39m2 (approx.)
Garage and storage space: 86m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,517 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $440,000 (approx.)