Potential plus in a prime location!
In an area that has become a family favourite and ever-more convenient as Canberra expands, this three-bedroom home presents an outstanding opportunity to buy into Weston Creek on a large 810m2 parcel of land, in a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to the reserve.
The light-filled residence has an open-plan lounge and dining areas, and an updated kitchen with stainless steel stove, a good-sized pantry and breakfast bar. The three bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and there is a reverse-cycle air conditioner and gas heater for year-round comfort. Other features include the bathroom with adjacent WC, separate laundry with external access, an alfresco deck, a fully fenced back yard with established trees, and a single carport.
Considering the fantastic location and excellent potential for extension and renovation, make sure you get in fast to secure this great property before Christmas!
* 810m2 block
* Updated kitchen with stainless steel stove, pantry and breakfast bar
* Open plan living and dining areas
* Timber floors throughout
* Built-in wardrobes to all three bedrooms
* Reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Gas heater
* Alfresco deck
* Enclosed backyard with established trees
* Single carport
* Convenient location within walking distance to local shops, public transport and schools.
Land Size: 810m2 (approx.)
Living Size: 98m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,947 pa
Land Value: $450,000