Set high in the beautiful leafy suburb of Red Hill, this exquisite family home offers a superb location, incredible panoramic views, and opportunity for an opulent lifestyle.
On entering this grand family home, you are welcomed by the sense of scale with five-metre ceilings, winding staircase, and stunning overhanging chandelier. This home offers a sumptuous blend of timber flooring, glorious marble and views that will take your breath away.
Perfect for entertaining, the classic formal lounge and dining is complete with a fireplace and more chandeliers, the highlight of this area is the impressive Jarrah flooring.
The North Eastly aspect and sweeping views from the contemporary living, dining and kitchen space are notable. The spacious chef’s kitchen has a grand sense of scale with well-appointed quality gas appliances, walk-in pantry, and marble splash back. The hero of this room in the incredible four metre lavish white marble island bench that follows to a beautiful inbuilt timber breakfast bar.
Bi-fold doors create a transition to the outdoors where you find a private garden, and large alfresco patio, complete with built in gas barbeque.
The home includes five well sized bedrooms including a downstairs self-contained studio with external access. This is ideal for extended family, additional living, or a place to work from home.
Upstairs are three well sized bedrooms all featuring, Oak flooring and built-in robes. The master bedroom is light with a roomy walk-in robe, ensuite, seated bay window and direct access to the top floor terrace.
This terrace boasts uninterrupted panoramic views from the Parliamentary triangle through to Mount Ainslie and to Jerrabomberra parklands. Your own touch of paradise to watch the evening sunsets.
Elevate to new heights with this grand family residence.
– Formal entrance way
– Stylish design featuring a generous layout
– Luxurious formal lounge and dining with fireplace
– Jarrah timber flooring formal lounge, dining, and guest bedroom
– Exceptional informal living, dining, and kitchen area
– Chefs kitchen with four meter marble island bench and built in timber breakfast bar
– Private entertainment patio with build in barbecue
– Incredible views from many windows of the home
– Versatile fourth bedroom/ separate home office/ guest bedroom
– Master bedroom featuring roomy walk-in robe, ensuite
– Panoramic views from the private upstairs terrace
– Spa bath in the main bathroom
– Bay window in formal lounge room and master bedroom
– Tasmanian Oak timber flooring on the staircase and upper-level bedrooms
– Laundry shute from first floor bathroom to laundry
– Self-contained lower-level studio with bathroom and kitchenette
– Double garage with internal access and large storage areas plus additional driveway parking
– Option for multigenerational living
– New roman blinds in formal living and dining and master bedroom
– Pilkington glass for better thermal, solar and noise insulation
– Reverse cycle heating/cooling – zoned for ground floor
– Reverse cycle heating/cooling – for all 1st floor bedrooms
– Back to base security system
– Solid double brick and suspended concrete slab construction
– Large driveway with access to studio
– Automated inground irrigation
– Tiled concrete balcony on 1st floor with expansive views
– Bi fold glass patio doors open onto paved outdoor entertaining area
– Easy care garden
– Located in the heart of the Inner South in a leafy street
– Close to Red Hill Shops and Manuka village
– Close to Canberra’s premium Inner south schools
Land size: 783m² approx.
Land rates: $1571p/q approx.
UV: $1,388,000 approx.
Living area: 373m² approx.