Superb Family Living
Rarely do homes with such articulate design come on the market in Canberra. With 48 Roy Marika Street, Bonner you will be purchasing space, amenity, and a family home that ticks all the boxes.
Situated on a 584m2 block you are immediately welcomed into a generous separate loungeroom, perfect for entertaining guests or creating a playroom for the children. The home features four good sized bedrooms each with built in robes and a reverse cycle air conditioning unit for year-round comfort. The remaining master is truly grand in size offering the perfect area for parents to retreat and has its own reverse cycle, walk in robe and ensuite.
The spacious kitchen is open planned with the dining and family area making it the perfect space for the family to gather and spend those precious moments together. The covered alfresco turned sunroom means you can enjoy outdoor living with refreshments in rain, hail, or shine.
Not forfeiting space, the backyard still provides you with usable room to entertain, or simply enjoy your own company and the lush gardens. Side access brings even more practicality to this already feature filled property. Located only minutes from the Bonner Shops and Neville Bonner primary School this is a must-see home that has something for the whole family.
• Block: $584m2
• Internal Living: 219m2
• Rates: $2,444 (approx.)
• Landtax: $3,270 (approx.)
• UV: $355,000 (approx.)
• EER: 5.5 Stars
• Rental Appraisal: $780 p/w
• Construction Date: 2012
• Generous master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• 4 remaining bedrooms each with built in robes
• Large separate loungeroom
• Open planned kitchen and family area
• Gas cooking and dishwasher
• Reverse cycle air conditioning units in each bedroom plus living areas
• Ducted gas throughout
• Automatic double garage
• Practical outdoor space
• Separate toilet
• Large laundry space
• Less than 1km to local shops
• Less than 1km to Neville Bonner Primary School