Start. Me. Up.
I think any visitor will be impressed by the presentation of this home, set in a quiet street and ready to move in. On entry you will discover two living areas on offer and a well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking. Down the hall, all bedrooms have built in robes and the generously proportioned bathroom has a separate toilet.
After exploring inside, step out to the stunning timber deck which provides ample space to relax or entertain with a simple lawn, and garden beyond which you could leave as is or turn to your taste. The front garden wraps around the property with established privacy plants and includes a circular driveway for additional off street parking. This home is sure to suit the first home buyer, investor, or downsizer looking for extra parking.
Don’t miss your chance, inspect this week.
– Refreshed for sale, nothing to do
– Kitchen features 5 burner gas cook top and dishwasher
– All bedrooms with built in robes
– Expansive covered timber deck for outdoor entertaining
– Established garden with privacy plantings to the front
– Ducted gas heating
– Evaporative cooling
– Continuous gas hot water
– Single lock up garage
– Walk to playground, reserve, Dunlop shops and West Belconnen Pond