PLEASE CALL AGENT FOR VIEWING TIME
* In response to the unfolding Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties has made the decision to run all open homes by prior appointment and further to that, stagger buyers through with smaller numbers inside each property at any one time to limit interaction and the possible spread of the virus. As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase slightly and we ask buyers to be prepared for a minor delay to gaining access inside our open homes and to factor this into their schedule. If you would like to attend one of our scheduled open homes please get in touch and we can advise you of the scheduled time/s and day.
Wake up, Coffee, Workout, Lightrail, Rinse & Repeat
Early Offers Welcomed
Start every day with a great coffee from your favourite local barista just before your morning workout. Catch the light rail to work and in the evening kick back in your stunning one bedroom apartment.
Featuring your modern galley kitchen and dining/lounge area. Watch the world go by on your generous private balcony while sipping a G&T with your friends as you entertain the night away.
Situated on Flemington Road, you will enjoy easy access to the City, & the ever-growing Gungahlin Town Centre. There is a growing number of cafes & restaurants within walking distance, & Woolworths just across the road.
Enjoy easy care living, & spend more time doing what you love. For your vehicle, there is restricted access to the basement car parking, where you will find an allocated car space & extra storage. For peace of mind, your visitors can intercom and access the guest car parking available.
– One bedroom with built in robe
– Kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Large bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
– Separate European laundry
– Quality carpets and blinds
– Split system air conditioning/heating
– Large covered balcony
– Secure building with intercom and lift access
– Underground car space, lock-up storage & secure entry
– Walking distance to Franklin shops and the newly completed light rail
Internal Living: 51.8m2 PLUS 8m2 balcony (approx.)
Body Corp: $866 per qtr (approx.)
Rates: $430 per qtr (approx.)